capítulo 32

"Y/n-Y/n! Wake up!" I heard Bruno yelling at me. There was a panic to his voice, but I was terribly comfortable.

"But, Bruno, the ground is really soft. Did someone come move us back into your room?" I asked as I curled up more. "Did you get new blankets or something?"

"Y/n, please! Open your eyes!" He pleaded. I just shook my head and buried my face in a pillow. I heard him shuffling around and some ominous clicking. Then something I haven't heard in awhile, the YouTube loading sound. My head shot up and I was met with Bruno's face. My eyes adjusted to my surroundings and I saw the panicked look in his eyes.

I quickly got up and stumbled off the bed to stand next to him. "There's no-no way! I'm dreaming. We're dreaming- together? Yeah. I don't know how, but-"

"No, I already checked. This is real."

"How did," I tried to met his eyes, but he made it a point to avoid looking at me, "nevermind. Not the point. How did we get back here? Were we dreaming about the Encanto? That's impossible, I've got plenty of proof that isn't real." I checked my ring finger for our wedding ring, and it was still sitting there peacefully. "What is going on."

"Maybe... it was a wish thing again?" He mumbled. Then things started to click.

"Bruno. What did you wish for last night?" I held him, gently, by the shoulders until he looked in my face.

He gulped and held my hands. "W-well... I kinda wished... for us... to see what life would be like... if we chose to stay." He was starting at our hands.

"Is this because of last night? Bruno I told you-"

"No... yes... I don't know. I guess I did. I just felt guilty. I wanted to see if you'd be happier here." I tilted his head up and he had a guilty look in his eyes. "Did I make a mistake."

"No, no no no, of course not." I pulled him into a hug, reassuring him I wasn't upset. "I wished for your happiness. I would be a huge bitch if I was upset about you wanting to come back."

I felt him chuckle, and then we heard a loud knock at the front door. "That must be your friends." Bruno said, pulling away.

"Our friends. If anything, your friends." He smiled and held my hand, leading me to the front door.

As soon as I turned the door handle, I was tackled into a hug. "Sorry if we interrupted the after wedding celebrations! We wanted to come see you right away!" Rosemary squealed out.

Vince calmly walked in the door and smiled at Bruno, clearly hungover. "I-I'm confused." Bruno whispered.

"Jeez, were you drunk all night? Last night was your wedding day!" I nudged my husband as Rose said this, reminding him of his wish.

He nodded and held my hand. "I'm just confused on why you two wanted to come see us! Not anything else. I knew all that. Obviously." He rambled. Rose's eyebrow lifted in doubt as he forced a large smile onto his tired face.

"Right... anyway- we wanted to know how your first night married was like." She said, with a wiggle to her eyebrows.

"We can show you if you really wanna know." I laced my arm around Bruno's waist and he stiffened.

I was obviously joking, but Rose still separated us from each other. "I'm okay not seeing that, actually. I have a husband myself for all that." We both chuckled and the two men looked at each other.

They stayed for awhile longer, just checking in about how our night went, before leaving again to pick up their children from Rose's mother's house. 

Bruno went over to the kitchen and silently checked all the food places, which were all recently stocked. I hopped onto the counter to watch as he grabbed random ingredients and started quietly cooking.

"So, what 'cha making?" I asked, swinging my legs.

He turned to look at me with a smile. "Something you haven't had in about two years."

My eyes widened and I got excited. "You're making lasagna?"

"I am now." He said while moving the meat around in the pan.

"You're sneaky, tricking me into telling you what to make." I smirked while tapping the back of his leg with my toes.

"That's me, the sneakiest." He said, not moving from where and how he was standing.

double update? Me thinks so. Als, next chapter might be... spoicayy, if you catch my drift. Haven't decided yet. Love y'all, peace-