capítulo 25

"Y/n... Y/n I love you too. I didn't want to say anything before, cause I didn't want to rush anything, but I love you so much it... I-I... I don't know." He sighed out, holding his face in his hands.

I moved one of my hands from his thighs to hold on of his hands. "There's no need for you to put it into words. I know exactly what you mean." I leaned forward, my hand slowly sliding up his leg.

His eyes darted down and then back to my face. "Y-y/n?"

"Do you not want me to?" I asked, started to pull my hand away. As soon as I did, he pulled me into a kiss by the back of my neck. "So... you want me to?"

"Yes. I really do." He looked around at our surroundings and the now dark sky above us. "Maybe we should go back, though. Plus, my room is sound-proof." He said with a wink. I blushed and looked away.

We quickly made our way down the mountain. It didn't take long considering we weren't that far from the base, and snuck into Casita. She did her part in making sure we didn't make too much noise getting to Bruno's room. After we entered and got to his bedroom, I stopped. "Wait a second, how is your room sound-proof? Wouldn't Dolores be able to hear it?"

"I think it's some magic thing. I don't know, I've been blaming it on all the sand." He replied with a shrug. As he went over to the bed, I got curious and went over to the bag from Rose. I dug around for a bit before finding it. "What's that?" Bruno asked from where he was laying on the bed.

I turned around, holding a the box in his eyesight. Both of our faces flushed and I pulled out one of the contraceptives. "I guess Rosemary didn't want us having kids anytime soon." I joked, not making his eyes.

"Put that in here." Bruno said, opening a dresser drawer next to his bed and avoiding my eyes. I did as told and then climbed next to him on the bed. We sat in front of each other awkwardly.

Then he placed a hand on my cheek and smiled. "Bruno, are you sure you want to?" I asked him, just to confirm. He nodded and we both leaned in, sharing a kiss.

☆ (there's a lot, I'm so sorry)

I placed my hand on his inner thigh and moved on top of him. I slowly pushed him onto his back and put my leg between his, gently rubbing onto groin. He moaned quietly against my mouth and I smirked, pulling away.

"What was that about you being scary?" I asked him with a taunting tone, slowly moving my hand down his torso and rested just above his crotch.

He quickly grabbed my hands and flipped us over, pining my hands above my head. He took His free hand and slid it under my shirt, resting it on my ribs as he kissed me. His lips trailed to my jawline and he release my hands, moving that hand to my waist.

He trailed the kisses down my neck, making me let out a few small sounds as he nipped at sensitive spots. I helped him unbutton the top and take off my bra. He kissed down between my breasts while sliding my pants off. He stared down at me for a moment and it made me worried. "Br-Bruno?" I gasped out. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, just admiring how gorgeous you are." He smiled in response, moving his hands  to my thighs, like I had done to him.

I looked him over in turn, noticing a small bulge in his pants. "Well I'm glad it's doing something." I teased, sitting up. My head was level to his stomach as he was on his knees and I wasn't. I let my hands rest on his pelvis just next to his erection. "I'm glad I'm doing something."

He huffed and I slid up his torso, meeting his face. "You shouldn't tease people, amor, it isn't... kind." He said, unsure.

"Mhm, right." I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. "Keep the chit-chat till the end." He roughly pushed me down and my eyes widened.

Before he could apologize, I pulled him into a deep kiss to shut him up. Our mouth were still connected as he slid his fingers under the waist band of my panties, pulling them down in one swift motion. I felt him insert two fingers inside of me and I groaned in pleasure. "You're so wet for me, mi vida. Can I?"

I struggled out a 'yes' as he pumped his fingers in me. Then, he suddenly stopped. "Bruno?" I started to sit up, but I was pinned back down. His legs kept mine separated and his hands were around my wrists. I looked into his face and he had a smug grin on it, with the wrapped condom hanging from his lips.

I started to feel restless, needing to finish what he started. I started to squirm, trying to remove my hands or rub myself against his legs. "Ah-ah-ah. This is your punishment." He said with a smile, somehow speaking past the object in his mouth. "If you want me to continue, you have to ask me to."

I glared at him while he just grinned at me. I laid there, just looking into his face, but it started to get unbearable. "P-please. Please Bruno. I-I need you." I started begging him.

"I'm sorry? What was that?" He asked me, leaning in closer.

"Please! Fuck me Bruno!" I yelled out, earning a wide grin from said man. He released his grip from my wrist and quickly unwrapped the condom. He watched me as he pulled his boxers down and slid it onto his dick.

He lined himself up with me and looked at me for confirmation. I nodded quickly and he entered me, finally. I moaned loudly and he grunted. I was already built up from before, and this added on to it.

He started at a decent pace, in and out and hitting all the right spots. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he fucked plenty of people before me.

"Bruno! I think-"

"Well don't." He grunted, cutting me off. His face was angry and focused. One of his hands moved to my neck and mine got lost in his curls. I couldn't hold onto the high. I released onto his dick, but he just kept pumping.

I gasped out moans as he continued, feeling myself build back back up. As I did, his grey eyes became a dim green and his motions were sloppier, more aggressive and needy. I scratched my nails along his back as I came for the second time, screaming with pleasure. He came shortly after, pulling fully out and standing as best he could. He pulled off the condom and threw it into a trashcan, grabbing something along the way to clean up.

☆(took y'all long enough... damn)

After he did, he laid next to me and pulled my into a hug, cuddling me on the bed. He pet my hair and held me tight. "I love you so much, I'm sorry if you didn't want me to do any of that. I'll make sure to ask you next time."

I moved backwards slightly to look into his eyes, then I squeezed him into a tight hug. "I wasn't upset about it, but we have all the time in the world to find new things." I spoke into his shoulder. "And Bruno?" I asked, making eye contact with him again. His eyebrows furrowed and I planted a kiss on his nose. "I love you too. I'm so grateful for you."

We stayed in that position under the covers all night, sleeping together after sleeping together.

👁️👁️ anyways... I'm going back to writing fluff cause <3, but I hope you enjoyed regardless!! They finally said 'I love you' to each other LETS GOOO