𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 - 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!

Before I start the chapter, I put an image of what I found on Google and that's how I will call the village in Encanto! Hope you understand, enjoy!

Encanto, 7.45 a.m.

I woke up in a strange place.. It was a beautiful room but compared to my room it was different. I sat up on the bed I was laying on, it was quite comfortable, and then I realized...

"Where the heck am I?!-" I yelled, confused and scared.

I don't remember anything from yesterday but I do remember that my room doesn't look like this.
The sun was shining brightly into the room from a window across. I got it! I'll ask Hugo what's happening

"Hugo, where am I? I don't remember anything from yesterday-"

"I told you I can get you into the Encanto universe"

Suddenly, someone teleported into my room. Someone a little bit taller then me. It was a boy with black hair and a dark hoodie with dark blue jeans.

It was Hugo

"Hugo?! How can I see you? I never saw you in my whole life.."

"Okay this is gonna be a long explanation.. Yesterday I told you that I can get you to the Encanto universe and you didn't believe me that I have the power to do that so I proved you wrong and now you're in Valle de Cocora, Colombia (Encanto). And since you're in a different universe you're able to see me! And yeah, as you can already know by now, I have powers."

He looked at me with hope in his eyes. Does he think I'm gonna be mad at him?

"No way, you're kidding! This is awesome!"

I stood up and hugged him. I was happy I saw my imaginary friend for the first time. Yeah, this all seemed like a dream which is probably the answer but it would be so cool if it wasn't.

"Pinch me." I mumbled next to his ear while hugging him

"Alright-"

"Ow! You pinched me too hard!"

"Sorry, you told me to pinch you so I did but now I'm going, I'm gonna be appearing only when you're REALLY gonna need me."

"Wait! I have one last question.."

"Hm?.."

"What about the universe I'm coming from? My parents are gonna be worried and I'm supposed to be at school by now. And also, how long am I gonna be here?-"

"You're gonna be here for a month and the time at your universe froze so don't worry."

He smiled at me reassuringly, I smiled back.

"Thanks.. I guess?-"

He disappeared.. I heard swearing downstairs right after he disappeared and the voice was familiar. I went downstairs