𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Do you stargaze often?" He asked watching the sky.

"Well, not often but in the summer, when my parents allow it and when I have the mood to, yeah, I do."

"Well, I know I'm beautiful but the sky might be as well if you start looking at it." I realized that I was watching him and not the sky. I blushed a little and laid down as well.

"Luna is my friend, actually."

"You named the moon like that?"

"Yeah, but luna means moon in Spanish. Shouldn't you know?"

"Of course I know." He chuckled. "How is it your friend?"

"Every evening, when I go outside to look at it and the stars I talk to it. Sometimes, I ask it for some luck and it actually helps."

"That's cute. So, basically, you stargaze every day."

"Cute?-"

"Yeah- Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, I guess."

"I don't want you to leave.." He suddenly said.

"I don't want to leave either. But I have to. Besides, I owe Hugo tons of hangs out, since I've been hanging out with you and your family."

"Oh. I wish you could stay a little longer. There's so much things that I could show you. That beautiful river where the miracle was born. Or tío Bruno's telenovelas. We could-" He stopped.

"We could do what?" I looked at him.

"Nevermind."

"I want to know."

"No you don't. Trust me, it's dumb."

"Okay then..?" I said and looked back at the sky.

"Remember our hangout?"

"The one where you beat me in a race to the lake?" I said annoyed.

"Yeah, that one." He said and we both laughed. "That was the day I heard you sing. If you stayed, I could hear you sing more."

"No way, chameleon."

"Awh, why not?"

"Because. I like to sing when I'm alone. Which reminds me, when did you learn how to sing?" I sat up.

"What do you mean? I sang when I was describing tío Bruno and when we were fixing the Casita."

"Yeah, but then.. How did you know that I was singing?"

"I didn't know that, I just felt like it. We're talking about the time when you were tied up, right?"

"Yeah. Did you really.. mean that?.." I asked while looking directly at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He smiled but he never looked at me.

"Nevermind then." I said and laid down again.

"If you were a singer, I would go and take a picture with you everyday and then put them on my walls." He said.

"If you were a singer, I would go to all of your concerts."

"To see my beautiful face huh?"

"Not only that, but to hear your beautiful voice."

"Thanks for the compliments."