𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞-𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

River's p.o.v:

"I will never join you!" I said when I decided my choice. There was nothing to decide about anyways, why did she think I'm gonna join her?

"Fine then, bye!" She said and disappeared.

The black around me disappeared and I was at the field again. The wind was cold and it started raining. I felt dizzy a bit and I fell on the ground.

"Camilo, calm your mamá down!- Oh shi-" I said and then realized what was happening. "You're not here. Pepa's not here. It's not Pepa controlling the weather. Right.. And now I'm talking to myself. Great!"

I started walking home, sneezing every minute. I felt empty. Hugo wasn't here, and Hugo was a part of me. It's like being alive without a heart, which is impossible, but for me, it isn't. I was freezing. The street lamps weren't turned on. Why?

"Great, I officially catched a cold. And I have school tomorrow. I'm gonna have to go because my mom won't let me stay home. She would say, 'How could you catch a cold overnight? You're going anyways'. Something like that. And now I'm talking to myself. Because Hugo isn't here!" I started crying after I said that.

"I messed up, I messed up, I messed up, I messed up..!" I kept telling myself. I started running after a while. I ran over a bridge and past some houses until I got home.

The next day, 7:15 a.m.

Here I am, going to school. Yes, my school starts early. Our town has different rules than other towns or cities. I took my skateboard to get there.

When I arrived, I put the skateboard in my locker and went to my class.

"Hey River! How are you?" One of my, so called 'friends', said. I was sitting with her.

"Uh- Good? What about you?.." I said awkwardly. She just hugged me, what the- That never happens!

"I'm great actually!" She said.

"Why?" I giggled.

"Am I not allowed to?"

"Sure, you are but-"

"Hey River, I need help with this project to our English class. Will you help me?" A classmate came.

"Sure Claire-"

"Wait, stay here." The girl I was sitting with said.

"But she needs help-"

"Okay go."

"Okay?.."

This girl was weird for the whole time. She firstly hugged me, then she didn't wanna let me go, she also said that I'm her best friend.. What?-

Small Time Skip..

"Okay, I need two volunteers-" Our English teacher said.

"-Me and River will go!" The girl next to me interrupted her and pulled me out of my chair.

"W-what?! But-"

"Let's go River!" She said and then we ended up in front of the class.

"Okay, will you two go and get me my book for English classes?"