𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬!

"Mirabel! Mirabeeel! Where are you?!" I yelled while trying to find Mirabel. I was scared. What if she's hurt? What if something happened to her?

"Mirabel!- Oh.." I said as I came to a river where Mirabel was hugging with her abuela.

"Ohh my goodness.. Mirabel! I was so scared!"

"River! Me too!" She said as she ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Mirabel asked me.

"Well.. a few scars and a broken arm, but I feel fine. What about you?"

"Broken arm?! How can you feel fine right now?!"

"I just ignore the pain.."

"And, do you know the guy that took you?"

"Yeah, that was my.. uhh.. friend."

"Why are you hesitating?"

"Because he introduced himself as my brother to abuela."

"He isn't your brother?" Abuela walked up to us.

"Nope, he isn't."

"Oh.. He allowed me to make you an arranged marriage."

"Yeah, you already said that. What did the other guy say?"

"Uhm.. Nothing."

"Well that's great because he was my real brother." I grinned.

"Well, let's go back now. Everyone's looking for you Mirabel." I said.

"Oh, oops."

A while later..

"SHE'S BACK, SHE'S BACK!" A kid in the village started announcing when she saw Mirabel coming back with us.

"Mirabel!" Julieta called Mirabel from behind the corner.

"Oh, Mirabel! I was so scared!" She said when she saw her and ran up to her. They hugged.

"Well now I'm back mamá."

"There were bees, EVERYWHERE" Agustín came and told Mirabel with swollen hands, nose and ear.

"I'll be okay." He said and put a hand on Mirabel's shoulder.

"Uhh, not if we don't have a house." Camilo said annoyed. Was his fear of being homeless or something? Felix who was standing next to him elbowed him.

"What?! We don't have a house! Can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house!" He said. Mirabel smiled and I laughed.

"Don't worry, you're not going to be homeless!" I said jokingly.

"Who said I don't wanna be homeless? I mean I don't but, it's not like I'm scared or anything-"

"Mhm, yeah."

"Look at this home, we need a new foundation! It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by, just fine. Look at this family, a glowing constellation. So full of stars, and everybody wants to shine." Mirabel started singing. She looked at me.

"But the stars don't shine, they burn." I also started singing.

"And the constellations shift. I think it's time you learn, that you're more than just your gift!" Me and Mirabel went to help Luisa pick up a piece of ruin. Meanwhile Abuela started singing as well.