𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐈 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞..

"Of course! Hugo said I might be able to calm her down!" I said.

"Camilo, it's too dangerous, I won't let you." My mamá contradicted me.

"But mamá!-"

"No buts-"

"Hugo's loosing, can't you see?! Who's supposed to help them?!"

"Even though it's dangerous, Camilo's right.." Mirabel said.

"I'm going." I said and went to the front doors.

"Ay, hijo.." I heard my papá say.

"Camilo, let them be. Hugo knows what to do." Luisa said, peeking through the doors to see what's going on.

"Of course, Hugo knows that I should be there. Don't you remember his words?!"

"I do remember his words, it's just.. I don't know- WATCH OUT!-" She said and closed the doors, leaning on them. "River missed Hugo with her laser and it hit our doors-"

"Let. Me. Out. I can shapeshift and I'm agile, I can dodge her attacks!" I said and then we heard a loud thud. Luisa opened the doors and we found Hugo, laying on the ground.

"Camilo- If you're willing- To go.. Call tía Julieta to be ready with some- food.." He said while trying to get up. Luisa helped him and tía came with a plate of arepas. Hugo grabbed one, and I ran outside.

"I WIN, HAHA!" River shouted.

"Stop this!" I stopped in front of her.

"Hey, you're my next opponent?" She crossed her arms.

"I don't want to fight you, River."

"Too bad!" She said and tried to punch me, but I shapeshifted into a kid to get smaller. "You're annoying, you know that?"

"The old River doesn't think that."

"How would you know? The old River is me, and I said I only see you as a friend! Even though I see you not even as a friend.." She mumbled the last sentence.

"I don't care if I'm only a friend to you, but I love you!" I decided to say.

"W-what?" She said and relaxed her body.

River's p.o.v:

Come on River.. Focus! He's lying. Wait, I'm lying to myself.. No, he is lying! Gotta make this place a living hell- But.. UGHH!

"You can do anything you want, but it won't stop me from doing.. THIS!" I said and pointed to a house, setting it on fire. Though, the fire was blue..

"No, wait! Stop it, please!" He said desperately.

"What makes you think I'll do that?"

"RIVER! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, JUST KNOW THAT I'M HERE! YOU GOTTA FIGHT IT!" He suddenly shouted. I covered my ears.

I can't Camilo!.. I can't! Wait.. 'Do what makes you happy, do it properly, and it will come back to you'.. What if I'll sing? That makes me happy.. NOOO! "Stop it, you IMBECILE!"

"Ouch, Río.." He said.

That nickname.. I have to fight it, somehow! I can't think of a song right now!- Stop.. THINKING ABOUT IT!

"I'm sick of you all! UGHH!" I said, stomped my foot and lifted Camilo in the air.

"Okay River, let's talk this out!-"