𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 - 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬

Sorry for the wait, when I was writing this I forgot to save it and I had to start again. I'm really sorry!

Hugo appeared right before my eyes. A moonlight from the window shone on his back, making him look like a silhouette. He was standing there, waiting for something... I didn't know what he was waiting for but I stood up and hugged him

"Thank you.." I whispered next to his ear while hugging him

"For what?" He said, hugging me back

"For making this happen! It's like a miracle.." I said and pulled back so I could look at him

"It's no problem, I guess?.." He smiled at me

"I think you should talk to Camilo, sooner or later.." He said. I looked at him with confusion

"Why? I literally hate him and you know that."

"I know in fact that you may dislike him now, but you want to talk to him at the same time"

I gave him an annoyed look. I don't want to talk to him! Or do I?..

"Look, I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow, cause it's 9.30 p.m. okay?"

"Oh, forgot to mention, he's coming to your house.."

"Is Bruno your sibling or something?" I asked him while annoyingly looking at him

"Nope, I just have super powers!" He said proudly. I'm too tired for jokes..

He teleported us to the front door, my eyes widened in terror. I didn't want to talk to him this late! He opened the door where Camilo was standing, about to knock.

"I swear I'll kill you Hugo!" I turned around to look at him, but he was nowhere

I turned around to look at Camilo, who was clearly confused. I gave him a nervous smile

"Uhh- Hugo is my.. imaginary friend! Don't mind it- bye!" I tried to close the door as fast as possible but he stopped me by putting his foot in between the room and the door so I couldn't close it.

"I want to talk to you.." He said. I couldn't tell if his voice was sad, or rather mad..

"And I don't, so go away" I realized what I just said. I sound just like my brother.. rude..

He pushed on the door so he would open it, and went inside. I was looking at him in shock. He closed it after him and grabbed my hand. He dragged me up the stairs, and into my room.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?! You just went inside my house without my permission! GET OUT!"

"I allowed him River, now shut up!"

I heard Hugo say in my mind. I was shocked and tears started to fall down my cheeks. I stood there frozen.. and then Camilo hugged me.

10 minutes later...

"Look River, I'm sorry I invaded into your house but I thought what Abuela said wasn't right and I also wanna apologize for being so rude to you at the ceremony.."

"It's fine, I'm being rude. It's not like It's my house anyway.. I was just mad at you and didn't want to talk to you."

We hugged again, and then I realized how dumb this all felt. I'm so stupid!

His hug was warm. I never hugged him before.. Well I did 10 minutes earlier, but I was concentrated on how Hugo told me to be silent. But that doesn't matter right now..

(The last part was cringe, I'm sorry but I wrote was because I'm nervous about the fact that I'm late with this chapter. Also I'm sorry it's short, see you in the next chapter!)