𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

I woke up in Mirabel's room, or the nursery, and looked at the time. It was 7 a.m.

I put my blanket all over me because I was cold. And I started thinking.

Oh, today's the day I'm gonna meet with Julia. I hope nothing goes wrong.

But even if something went wrong, I'm here with you. And you know that. Hugo said in my mind.

Yeah you seem to be in a better condition after yesterday. I thought you're gonna need something more special and not just an arepa.

Well yeah, with the arepa it took me 15 minutes before fully recovering but I somehow had to leave with Antonio.

You seriously overworked yourself to leave me with that flirt?!

Yeah! I could only imagine the innocent smile on his face right now.

Well great I don't wanna see him ever again. It's gonna be embarrassing!

Ooooh, falling in love?~

Stop it immediately!

Why though?

Because!..

Yeah? Continue.

Alright fine you won.

Yes!

But I still see him as a friend!

Oh stop, we both know that's not true.

I do know it's true.

Alright, you should get up if you don't wanna meet with him at breakfast.

Good idea, for once.

Hey!

I removed the blanket and got up. I changed my clothes and went downstairs hoping no one is in the kitchen. And really, no one was. I took an arepa and sat down, starting to eat it. I heard voices coming closer. Can't I have a little luck for once?! I rested my forehead on my hand and pretended like I didn't notice them, hoping it will hide me from whoever it was.

"Aren't you getting tired from always sneaking those arepas?"

"Nope, arepas are my lovelies!"

The voices got silent. I could swear that was Camilo with his mother. I couldn't hear anything for a moment but then..

"Good morning hermosa~"

"AAH! Stop doing that!" I flinched because how close he said that. Right next to my ear, whispering.

"Doing what?"

"That."

"Seriously, what?"

"Flirt.." I mumbled.

"Oh, do you hate it?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Too bad, you should get used to it."

"Get used to it?! You literally made me almost faint yesterday!-"

"I did?" He said and started smirking at me.

"Wait, no- I mean- Maybe- Ugh!"

"Faint?! What did you do to her Camilo?" Pepa asked confused.

"Literally nothing, not my problem she's that sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive, you're just-"