𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

"How long will it take you?" Hugo appeared next to me and Camilo.

"I don't know actually, I don't want to leave.."

"I know you don't.."

"Wait, when I was at the.. fake Earth? I don't know, but when I was there, I had a little sister instead of my cat. Can I have her at home please??" I made puppy eyes at Hugo.

"River, it's the same with Camilo's chameleon. We can't change a bit of the present. So, no. No little sister, only big brother."

"Ughh, but I hate my brother! She was better."

"How about I take her here and you can visit her later when you'll come back?" Hugo suggested.

"Girl version of Antonio?! I'll take it!" Mirabel said.

"Yeah! We'll take care of her." Isa said.

"And treat her like ours!" Dolores said.

"I'll have a friend, yay!" Antonio said excitedly.

"Also another thing that will remind you of me. Is that enough?" I asked Camilo.

"Sure, but I'll still miss you. Can I get a kiss now?"

"Not in front of everyone, they don't know, luckily."

"Awh man.."

"Don't worry, I'll come back. You'll surely have a chance."

"Right, what if someone will take you from me?"

"Don't worry, all the boys at my place are dumb anyways." I smiled.

"Group hug!" Luisa suddenly said and pushed her whole family towards us, squeezing us into a hug.

"Aaah, so much love!" I tried to say while being squeezed. We were all laughing for a while, and then everyone separated from the hug.

"I think we're making a big deal out of this, but I'll miss you all!" I said.

"Don't worry, you just got a hug from the one and only, strong Luisa! You don't see that everyday, that memory is unforgettable." Luisa said proudly.

"You literally hug almost everyone as a thank you when they do something for you." Mirabel said and I laughed.

"Alright then. But hugging's nice."

"Yeah, you're right. I don't get hugs this often back at my place, so.." I said.

"Then you'll have a bonus one from me!" Camilo said and hugged me again.

"Oh- Thanks-" I said.

"River, let's go." Hugo said.

"Right.."

"Te quiero." Camilo whispered while hugging me.

"I-I told you to don't do that."

"But you like it."

"No I-"

"Shh, don't say a word. Leave it to yourself. Bye, hermosa." He pulled away from the hug and kissed my hand. I could feel everyone but Mirabel's gang staring in shock.

"Oooh, she's red Camilo!" I heard Isa say before everything turned black again.

Camilo's p.o.v:

"She's gone. I need ice cream!" I said dramatically. I let myself fall on the floor because I knew Luisa would catch me before I would land. And she did.

"Careful there, Camilo." She said and put me back on the ground.

"Don't speak to me until she's back." I said dramatically again.

"Yeah right, mamá will bring you the ice cream." She said and turned to tía Julieta.

But really. I don't know how long can I live without her. I need her..

River's p.o.v:

"The field! I'm back!" I said as I looked around me. It was night time and I was at the field again. Just like I remember it. I started walking back home.

Well, this is it. I'm back home, god knows for how long. I gotta go to school tomorrow which is really annoying. Or should I say, today? It's 12:30 am. I'm really tired and I gotta get up for school in a couple of hours. Well, that's life. I miss my friends and my family also. Even though I have trouble in life, I learned something. I learned to find a solution in everything with happiness and a bright smile. Thanks to the magical place Encanto, I found happiness in my life. And also my meaning of life. I'm still concerned about Julia, she turned out to be a psychopath. And I hope I can get rid of the dark magic. I really disappointed Hugo, but he forgave me luckily. That's what friends are for, right?

I realized something. I'm now dating Camilo, but no one has to know. Because no one knows that I left to Encanto. It'd not possible. Well, not for people that don't believe in magic. For me, it's possible. Because I just did it! I feel different now, like my perspective on life changed. Magic is now real, that was my wish since childhood. Back to the topic, what if someone asks me outy back here on Earth? I'm already dating someone, but I can't tell them that. Let's just hope for the best, that I'm not enough for the people I know. Wow, I really said that. I always wanted to be enough for people to like me, now I don't.

A happy ending? I don't think so. I'll come back to Encanto, at the earliest in 7 months and at the latest in a year. I'll see my little sister that I don't really have, and I'll see Camilo. I'll also see my new best friend Mirabel and my friends Isabela, Dolores and Luisa. Even though I don't talk to Luisa that much, I believe that she takes me as a friend, and I do too. I'm gonna miss tía Julieta's arepas. Or tía Pepa that I don't talk to a lot also. But if I'm still getting married to Camilo, she's gonna be my new mother-in-law. Bruno's telenovelas will be probably really popular when I get back, and both tíos, well.. I don't know. I never really spoke to them.

(You can listen to the song down below and pretend you're listening to it while watching some movie credits- I think it's simply beautiful :>)

See you in the next book everyone! A whole new story, adventures and characters awaiting. For now, enjoy the rest of your day or night! ^^

P.S.: I know Julia left really easily, but just so you know, her only purpose was make River miserable by reminding her she disappointed everyone by joining her. Which didn't work thanks to the Madrigals' love for her! ;>;

-Author <3