𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

Rats? And they each have a piece of the vision in it's mouth! I've never seen rats in here before..

"Rats? Wait, they have pieces of the prophecy! We can't lose them. Let's follow them Mirabel!" I said, and started running after them. Mirabel ran after me.

The rats went upstairs, so we did as well. We followed them until they disappeared.. behind a painting? I never knew Casita had holes behind the paintings.. I tilted the painting to the right and it revealed a dark tunnel in the walls.

"Oh. Guess we're gonna pay the walls a visit Mirabel." I said.

"Woah.. That's a surprise. Since when we're dark tunnels in the walls?" Mirabel said.

"I don't know." I turned around to see the house one last time in case something happens. I saw Camilo coming out of the dining room. Shoot!

"Uhh, Mirabel, I think we should go now." I said and went inside.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry." Mirabel said and went in after me.

"Wait, why were you hurrying so much?" She asked me.

"I'll tell you later.. maybe." I mumbled the last word. The tunnel was short, but it continued after a turn to the right. It was dark in here, and the cracks continued to grow in here as well. Poor Casita.. Then I saw one of the rats again.

"Mirabel, look! It's one of the rats!-" Suddenly the rat started floating. Or, the piece of the prophecy started floating. A light and a thunder came out of nowhere, and a man in a green ruana appeared, holding the piece of the prophecy. It happened again and the man looked at us. It happened again and he disappeared.

"Mirabel, he's got the prophecy! Let's go after him!" I said and started running again. Mirabel did the same.

"Hey!" Mirabel yelled at him. He swung on two pipes and we did the same, but we only swung on one and now he was running on some planks above us. The planks started going down, like some stairs and we were under them.

"AAH!" I screamed and then the planks broke when I bumped into them.

Huh, the planks weren't as hard as I thought. Luckily it didn't hurt that much.

We continued running after him. How long are these tunnels?..

Meanwhile in Casita..

"It's okay mami, deep breath in, deep breath out." Camilo was calming down his mother Pepa, when she was stressed after the dinner. Mirabel bumped into the wall while taking a sharp turn, which scared Pepa again, and a lighting bolt from her cloud hit Camilo, making him change into different people. He also hit himself by a desk.

Back in the walls..

"Stop! We don't want to hurt you!" I yelled at the man, which 'unexpectedly' didn't work. The man jumped across a pit using some planks which protruded from the sides of the corridor. When I realized there was a pit in front of me, I stopped and I almost fell. Mirabel stopped behind me. That was close!

"What now?-" Mirabel asked but I stepped back a little, and started jumping on the planks, to get across. I made it across, and I turned around to give Mirabel a 'Come on!' look. She also started jumping, but the planks under me started cracking, and I jumped back so I wouldn't fall. But Mirabel did. Luckily she grabbed a piece of plank to hang on.

"Mirabel! Wait, I'll get you out!" I said and gave Mirabel my hand. She grabbed it and I started pulling her out. Or, I tried to. Then someone behind me grabbed Mirabel's hand as well and helped me to get her out. We were now standing next to each other, me and Mirabel were looking at the man, and the man was looking... somewhere, for sure.

"Bye." He said. And started to walk away.

"What? Wait! Hey!" I said and we followed him. The man was actually Bruno.

"Heeeyy?? Why did you take the vision?" Mirabel asked him.

"Knock knock knock knock knock, knock on wood." Bruno said while knocking on everything wooden around him, then he crossed his fingers and held his breath. Why did he do that?

"Is it why you came back or..?" She asked him again. He still didn't respond.

"Tío Brunoo?"

"Knock knock knock knock knock, knock on wood." He said and did the same again, but the last knock was on his head.

"You were never supposed to see that vision. No one was." He said. We were still walking. Where are we going anyway?

"Put a little bit of salt.."

"Pfffr, bleh..!-"

"Sugar.."

"Augh.. why me.." Bruno threw salt and sugar at me. Was he always so.. I don't wanna say, weird..? I regret going first. I saw the patched cracks on the walls.

"Wait.. have you been in here.. patching the cracks..?" I asked.

"Oh, that? No no no no, I'm too scared to go near those things. All the patching's done by Hernando."

"Who is Hernand-" Mirabel came from behind me and stood next to me.

"I'm Hernando and I'm scared of nothing!" Bruno said, with a hood from his ruana on. Just like he had when we first saw him.

"It's actually me, hehe.. I'd say my real gift was 'acting'." Bruno said and removed his hood. We stood there, watching him all confused and weirded out..

"I'm Jorge, I make the spackle." He said, this time with a bucket on his head, holding a spackle scraper.

"How long have you been.. back here?.." I asked him.

I'm actually surprised about his personality. He's acting weird right now, but that's alright. I act weird most of the time. What Camilo sang about, wasn't quite right though.. Sure, he did have rats 'along his back' but he wasn't 7 feet tall for sure. He also wasn't scary at all. I actually pretty like Bruno. But why did Camilo say those things about him?