𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐒𝐢𝐧?

24 hours later, it's evening at Encanto..

"One, two, three, go!"

I striked at her pushing her on the ground. She made a shield to protect herself before I could punch her, but I created a portal under her and a portal above her so I would make her fall and then made my move.

"Oh wow- You're great!"

"Never thought you would say that."

"Me neither. There's one last thing to do, and then you can go back."

My eyes lit up with joy. Finally, I was waiting for this moment! This whole day I was training and it was worth it. And I still remember who I really am. It didn't take control over me! I'm so proud!

"Make Encanto a chaotic place. You could like, burn down some houses, scare people, etcetera. Don't forget you're gonna have to fight a Madrigal or Hugo. Good luck."

What? She didn't say anything about this- Why should I do it?! "This wasn't in your plan Julia.."

"Of course I didn't tell you. You wouldn't want to join me, even if it was the only solution for you to get back."

"At least tell me why."

"Just for fun. I also destroyed a few universes, but you could destroy a lot more in just one hour. You're talented."

What. The. Actual-

"Now, do you wanna go back or are you hesitating?"

"No, I'm not. Take me there." I said and clenched my fists. I closed my eyes, I wanted Encanto to be a surprise for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look, it's River!.."

"She looks different.."

"Is she okay?"

"I'm scared.."

A group of kids approached me. I recognized Alejandra's voice but the others were new. I opened my eyes and looked at them before looking around.

"AAHHH!" They yelled in unison and ran away, except for Alejandra.

"Why aren't you.. running.. away?.." I asked her slowly.

"Why do you look like this?" She asked me a bit sadly.

"That's a long story.. Go hide in your house, please."

"Alright, good luck River!" She said and hopped away.

No, YOU good luck. I hope I won't go crazy soon. Because I feel like I'm losing myself.. I thought. I began to look around. The nice evening sky with redheads, moon on one side of the sky and the sun on the other. It was too beautiful for me to do anything.

"Please, save me Hugo.." I said silently as I approached the Casita. I was only down the hill. "HUGO!" I called him.

Camilo's p.o.v:

I was now sitting in the kitchen, playing board games with Antonio, Mirabel, Isa and Dolores. She kept losing because she needed to stay focused in case she heard something important. Our parents were standing aside, chatting and looking devasted the whole time. Hugo with Luisa were at the entrance and Abuela was at the main hall, looking over the candle.

"No way, how did I lose this time?! Aren't you supposed to be focused Dolores?!" I said.

"I am. It's just a coincidence."

"Again, and this time, I'm winning!" Isa said.

"No way, I'm gonna win!" I said.

"Nuh-uh! Who do you think you are?!" Mira said.

"Maybe we could-" Antonio wanted to say something but Dolores stopped him.

"Shh! I hear something.."

We all beacame silent. Even our parents stopped talking and pricked up their ears. I approached a window to look outside.

"Some kids started screaming. Then their footsteps, they ran away. And now-"

We all heard someone call Hugo's name.

"Yeah, she's calling Hugo."

"I don't see her.. Wait, is THAT her?!-" My eyes widened when I saw someone who was supposed to be River. Though, she was dark and she had.. full black eyes..

River's p.o.v:

Hugo soon opened the doors and ran towards me. I saw Luisa peeking outside, her jaw almost dropping.

"Hugo! It's so nice to-" I tried to say but he pushed me on the ground.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"DO WHAT?! And stop yelling!"

"You seriously didn't find a better way than start controlling dark magic?! THERE'S NO WAY BACK RIVER!"

"What do you mean?! I'm still here though-"

"It's only gonna take a minute and you're gonna lose yourself. Who do you think I am?! I'm not a magic doctor to heal you!"

"Why are you acting like this?.."

"I-" His eyes widened. I think he realized how he was acting. And those were actually my last words before I started laughing like crazy again. "No, no, no, no! This is bad!"

"FIGHT ME THEN! FIGHT ME IF YOU THINK I'M WEAK!" I shouted. I stood up and punched him so he would fall.

Shi- No way I'm gonna be able to fight her!- He thought. Then he teleported right behind me. My senses could already tell. So I ducked and then turned around to lift him in the air and then let him fall on the ground.

"Not so strong now, are ya? I never really thought someone like you would be my friend."

"Now what are you talking about?-" He said with a hoarse voice, probably from the pain.

"Julia told me everything, you liar."

Oh no. Now she's gonna be furious. I miss the old River, she would forgive me..

"Sure you do! I also miss the old Hugo! Now fight me weakling!" I said and then created a laser which hit his shield he created.

"River, please calm down. Think about all the good things!"

"All the good things? Maybe like how Camilo is a dumbass to think I actually love him?"

Camilo's p.o.v:

"They're fighting and Hugo's loosing, I have to do something!" I said worryingly.

"Oh god. That wasn't exactly nice, River." Dolores mumbled.

"What did she say?"

"You don't wanna know- Their fight is so loud!-" She then grabbed her head and covered her ears.

There has to be a way, there has to!..