𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦

River's p.o.v:

"Well, what now? I'm in love with a guy and Abuela will kill me."

"Don't worry, we can keep this a secret for a while and then we'll confront her!" I said.

"What about Dolores? She knows and she could tell her."

"Oh shoot- RUN!" I yelled out and began to run. Mirabel was after me and Bruno stayed where he was. He would probably come with us, but someone started talking with him as I saw when I turned around to see who's coming and who's not. I think he's gonna want a vision.

"There she is!" Mirabel said and pointed to her. She was about to go inside Casita, but she stopped.

"Hola príma, just wanted to ask you a favor because of what you heard, you said you can keep secrets when you want to so could you maybe not tell Abuela or else our long lost tío will get killed by her and he only went outside today!" Mirabel said really fast. She could be a rapper someday.

"Hm, one condition"

"What is it?!"

"River has to admit she has a crush on my brother."

"I don't-" I wanted to say but Dolores interrupted.

"ABU-"

"SHHH!" I put a hand on her mouth.

"Come on River, just say it! For tío Bruno's sake!" Mirabel said.

"No! Are you crazy?! What would be much easier, is to get your mom to confront Abuela because she's the most kindest and calmest person in this village."

"Saying one sentence won't hurt!"

"It's not one sentence, it's a whole lie!"

"SAY IT!"

"NOO!"

"Where's Dolores?!" Mirabel noticed.

"Uh-oh.."

"SAY IT BEFORE SHE'S GONNA GET THERE!"

"OKAY! I have a crush on Camilo! Happy?!"

"Very." I turned around to see laughing Dolores standing in the door frame next to Camilo.

"I'm never believing you two, ever again." I said annoyed.

"But at least tío Bruno is safe!" Mirabel said, and then she chuckled.

"How long have you been here?" I asked the smirking Camilo.

"Dolores just brought me here."

"UGH! Okay, just so you know, this is all fake, they forced me to say it-"

"Yeah, yeah. Right."

"Hugo! I need emotional support." I called for Hugo, acting like a mad kid. But no response. He didn't even appear.

"Hugo?.." And that's when I decided that something's wrong. He always answered me right away. I stood there frozen, everyone was looking at me.

Hugo? What's wrong? Answer me!

River.. You n-need to come b-back.. Hugo answered.

Wait what, how?! You said you don't know how. But, what's wrong?!

"River, hellooo? Are you alright?" Mirabel said.

"I need some time alone- Ádios!" I said and went home.

Time skip - River's Home

"Can you at least appear?"

I can't, I'm sorry. But you need to come back right now!

"I can't just leave, I wanted to meet the Madrigal family more!"

Hey, you'll be gone only for a certain amount of time, okay?

"Okay fine, make it quick." I said, and then the procedure started. At least
I didn't faint this time. The room started shifting into my house. It looked like it was 2 p.m. so I'll have enough time to figure out what's wrong.

"Didn't you say the time stops in here?"

Yeah, it did stop. I just brought you back into a certain time range. I can do that.

"Okay, what do I do?"

You'll find them in the park right now..

"Them? Great, it's a problem with a real person."

Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't know when you're gonna be out of your world, the others are able to see me.

"WHAT?!"

Take your skateboard and go to the park! We don't have time. So I did. On the way there, he explained.

And basically they saw me. I don't wanna tell you who, it's better if you find out by yourself. They wanted to be friends with me and so we talked for a bit, but then they found out I have magic powers and now are planning to go invade the universe you're in - Encanto.

"So basically you used your powers in front of them, and now they are gonna use you?.."

I didn't use my powers, I swear! I just kinda teleported into the park, hoping no one saw me. But they did. They didn't tell me they knew at first, but they found out I know you.

"Okay, I'm at the park. You really think she's still gonna be here?"

Go look for her, just to make sure. I wanna try stopping her.

So I went through the park. No one was there. I was alone. Hugo told me how his powers are fading because they have the ability to control dark magic, which they don't know and now they're absorbing his powers. That's how they are gonna be able to get to a different universe, just like me.

Behind you!

I turned around and finally saw them. Specifically her..

She's not alone. That's bad.

"What was the last time I saw her in this town?! And who that is, it might be her brother but it also might not. She's my worst enemy since the end of first grade!"

Yeah, I know. You have two options. Go talk to her, or deal with her when she gets in the universe. Think fast!

"Yeah of course I'm not in the mood to deal with her now."

She saw you!