𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦

I was going home after Antonio said to use his room for the vision. I was really curious what it's like to see a live vision of the future, I really was! But I needed to go home since I was gone for a really long time.

"Guess who's back?.. I am!" I yelled in order for my brother to hear me.

"Why are you yelling?! Shut the f up!" He answered as he went downstairs to find me.

"Oops, sorry. You have something important going on?" I said.

"No, but it's annoying when you yell. It's not necessary!"

"Well.. I thought you were maybe scared where I was, since I was gone for a long-"

"Me? Scared?? I don't really care. Maybe I was even happier without you being here. Now shut up before I'll make you!"

"O-oh.."

What was I expecting? This is how he acts normally.. What's with the tears in my eyes? Ugh. Stop crying you stupid! Maybe you should just go back to the Casita.

I said to myself. Yeah.. I should go back and stop the tears in my eyes. I. Am. Stupid. Why did I yell?

"Heyyyy, you fine?" Hugo appeared next to me, as I was on my way to Casita.

"Haha, good joke."

"Okay, sorry. Look, ignore your brother. He's a teenager, that's how teenagers act."

"Mhm, thanks."

"No problem."

"Hey, since you're here, maybe you could answer my question-"

"WHAT QUESTION??" He said and interrupted me.

"Uhh.. Do you think it's a good idea to ask Bruno for a vision?"

"Ah, I already thought you were gonna ask me about the wedding-"

"Oh, thanks for reminding me.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"What?! I uhh- Nothing's wrong with me?- You see, I just-"

"I'm f-ing fifteen, you agreed on an arranged marriage when I'm 20, you said that you're my brother and I'm here ONLY FOR A MONTH. Even if I wanted, I can't be here for five years. I have a life to live back on Earth.."

"Y-you're right but.. I-I kinda r-realized I don't know h-how to-"

"-how to what?"

"HOW TO BRING YOU BACK!"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

"Y-yeahh??.."

"Have you asked Sarah?"

"Y-yeah, I-I mean, no. Maybe? I don't know."

"How can you literally not know?" Oh, Sarah? Yeah, she's Hugo's friend and my other imaginary friend that I don't really talk with. She doesn't come to Earth, I can only talk with her when I'm sleeping. Don't ask how, I don't know either. Yeah, imaginary characters have their own universe. Maybe I can visit, since I was able to get in the Encanto universe?

"I am- back and I shouldn't yell.." I yelled the first words, but then I remembered what my brother told me. I saw no one, the Casita was dark. But then I saw Mirabel with Bruno on the balcony, hiding behind the fence.

"Mirabel! Ugh.. Mirabe- Miiiiirabeeeel!" I saw Camilo calling for Mirabel, but then his head changed into a baby head, and so did his voice when he yelled Mirabel's name again. I laughed when I saw him like that. Camilo turned to look at me, and his head changed back immediately. I froze.

"River? Where were you and Mirabel?!" He said and ran to me to give me a hug.

"Uhh, we were looking for red bananas in the forest?" What the heck did I just say.

"What?"

"What? Bye!" I said and pulled out from the hug. I ran up the stairs and right into Isabela's room where Mirabel just went.

Her room was beautiful. It was perfect. It was full of purple and pink flowers. And it was huge! Just like Antonio's. Everyone with a gift must have a huge room like this then. Poor Mirabel, alone in the nursery.

"Let's hug it out!" Mirabel said and the turned around to see me.

"Hug what out?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Helping?"

"How are you helping?"

"I don't know, I saw you with Bruno and then you came in here, so I followed. I wanna help."

"Hug it.. out?" Suddenly a bed hanging on vines started to come down from a small room in the middle of her room. Isabela was sitting on it.

"Luisa can't lift an empanada. Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya.. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" She grabbed a flower from one of the vines and squished it when she said 'smashed papaya', she knows how to be scary.

"Actually, no. Hugging is number one option to solve an emotionally exhausting problem-" I said to defend Mirabel.

"I don't care." She cut me off.

"Isa, I feel like you're upset."

No sh-t Sherlock, I said to myself.

"And you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace!" Mirabel said as she walked up to Isa with open arms. Isa didn't allow her and stopped her with crossed vines growing in front of her from the ground.

"Get. Out." Se said, and pointed towards the door. She put a pink flower in Mirabel's mouth. I just stood there behind them, family problems weren't mine. I'll let them be, for sure.

"Everything was perfect! Abuela was happy. The family was happy! You wanna be a better sister? Apologize for ruining my life!" She walked up to Mirabel and now they were standing face to face. Mirabel just frowned at her.

"Go on. Apologize." She whispered the last word.

"I... am.. sss..orry."

"Hm."

"That your life is sooo great!"

"Out." She said, and some vines started to drag Mirabel out of the room. She fell on the ground.

"Wait, what about me? Don't you hate me too? Why aren't you dragging me out of the room with your vines as well?" I asked her.

"Oh, I forgive you. Mirabel is responsible for dragging you into this mess anyways."

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?"

"She's responsible for-"

"Don't blame her immediately! You don't know the whole situation. I was the one who saw the cracks with Mirabel, and I also wanted to help her save your miracle and family!"

"She's right, you SELFISH ENTITLED PRINCESS!" Mirabel yelled at her.

"SELFISH?! I've been stuck being perfect my whole entire life, and literally the only thing you have ever done was MESS THINGS UP!" Isabela started to follow Mirabel and yell at her. Flowers started to burst out from the ground, hitting Mirabel's face.

"Nothing is messed up, you can still marry that big dumb hunk!" Mirabel said.

"I never wanted to marry him, I was doing it for the FAMILY!" Suddenly, she grew a cactus..