𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

Camilo's p.o.v:

Earlier..

Mirabel touched the candle and it started to burn brighter and brighter. I thought you get a gift only when you touch a doorknob, but I guess not.

"Is it supposed to be doing this?-" Mirabel asked.

"Yes, Mirabel. You can stop touching the candle now!" Tío Bruno said.

"Alright, so now that Mirabel has a gift, I can go see River!-" I said excitedly, but my tío stopped me.

"Not that fast Camilo, I think only Mirabel will be able to.."

"W-what?!"

"But, we can try?" Mirabel said.

"Yeah, we can!"

"Alright, hold my hand." She said, and I did so. "Wait, how do I do this again?"

"Think about where you wanna travel to."

"But before you do that, please ask River for me if she tried talking to Sarah, she'll know who that is. And if not, tell her to do so, because it might be the only way to come back here.." Hugo said.

"Sure! Okay.. so.. Earth, was it?-" Mirabel said and then she disappeared. I stood there, holding air with my hand.

"Damn it! I need to see her!"

"Calm down Camilo, Mirabel will surely tell us everything she saw." Tío said.

Mirabel's p.o.v:

I appeared somewhere. It looked like a town, more modern than our village. Before me stood a huge building. It must've been a school, the one my mamá told me about when I was little. We didn't have school in our village, so we got home-schooled. Were all schools pink though? (Yes, our school is pink lol)

Well, I think I only have ten minutes for this. Where is she?.. Oh right, in the school I guess. Wait, who's that?-

Someone appeared in front of the school, their's back facing me. I realized it might be River, it was a girl with black hair. Does she have teleportation?

"River?!-" I called. She turned around, and it really was her!

"Mirabel?! How?!-"

"You're alright!" I said and ran towards her to give her a big hug.

"W-what?!-"

"I have a temporary gift! I'm able to travel through different dimensions!" I said, excited to see her.

"Okay, I'm not gonna question that right now, but how the heck are you on Earth?! That's not possible, it's not a universe someone like you could travel to even if you have a gift for that- How do you even know where I am?!"

"Hugo told us!-"

"No he did not..!"

"Yeah, he did..?"

"No, no, no, no, no! Take me there!"

"Unfortunately, only I can travel through the dimensions and I only have 10 minutes in here. Which means I now only have.. 4 minutes."

"Aaah, damn it! You should leave, I'm better off by myself.."

"River, Hugo wanted me to ask you if you tried talking to someone named.. Sarah? If you didn't, you should do it because.. I don't remember what he said anymore, agh!"

"I didn't. That's a great idea though! Thanks for the info. What about Camilo?"

"Yeah, he's probably mad that he can't see you. He's hella scared something will happen to you."

"Then.. Hug him for me! Yeah!"

"Okay sure-" I said but everything turned black and I was back in Encanto.

Camilo's p.o.v:

"Finally! Where were you that long?!" I said when I saw Mirabel appearing in front of us all.

"What do you mean? It was only ten minutes?-"

"It was an hour!"

"For her it might've been ten minutes, but for us, as Camilo said, it was an hour." Hugo said.

"Oh wow.. Anyways, River is fine and she didn't talk to that Sarah, but she's going to." Mirabel told Hugo, and then she turned to me. "And she wanted me to hug you for her." She said and hugged me.

"Oh- Ohh.." I said in shock, and then hugged her back.

"She's still alive, don't worry." She whispered. A few tears came out of my eyes.

"I want her back.."

"We all want to, Camilo.."

"Oh wow, he's sensitive." I heard Hugo say.

"Shush! At least he cares." Mirabel said, still hugging me.

"What?! I also care! Don't you think this is hard for me?!"

"You're not showing it clearly."

"At least I'm not crying."

"You're no help."

"I'm helping you bring her back this whole time! I should probably take your gift now-"

"What if she'll need me come back? I suggest to keep my gift until she's back."

"Okay, don't get mad at me if Abuela will find out. Let's bring the candle back for now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip, Outside of the Casita..

Bruno's p.o.v:

I really want my family to meet Mateo. But I'm scared, what'll they think of him.

"So, are we going inside?" Mateo asked.

"Yeah.. And I apologize in advance if they're gonna have a bad opinion on you!"

"Don't worry, Brunito. I'll handle it somehow!" He giggled.

"Let's go then!" I said.

"Tío Bruno! Where are you?!- Ooooh, who's that?" When we came inside, Mirabel came up to us immediately.

"Mirabel, this is Mateo, and he's my, ehm.. Well we're only seeing each other.. heheh.."

"Aaaw, that's cute. Nice to meet you, Mateo! I assume you're the one tío told me and River about when we were in the village."

"Yeah, he's the one.." If only River was here to meet him too. I thought.

"Thank you! It's nice to meet you too, Mirabel." Mateo said.

"Mira where are the others?" I asked.

"Mamá, tía Pepa, Isa, Dolores, and I think Camilo as well, are in the kitchen. Abuela's there also, and the others are doing their work." Mirabel said.

"Thanks! Let's go Mateo." I grabbed Mateo's hand and we went to the kitchen.

"I'm going with you!" Mirabel shouted.