𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 < 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤?..

You were in Encanto, am I right?

Yeah, Hugo somehow got me there, I don't know how though.

Did he do it outside at the full moon?

I guess..

That's a difficult spell. I'm sorry River, but I think I can't help you. If you need anything though, I'm available.

Are you sure?..

Yeah, thanks for the chat.

K, thanks..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell on my bed, overthinking everything. This time, I don't have Hugo to help me.

What now? They're waiting for me to get back. Camilo with Mirabel. Isa with Dolores. Bruno and Hugo. They're all counting on me, because they can do nothing to save me. And I can't do anything to.. oh.

I realized there was one way. But I needed to tell Mirabel my plan. I don't know how to call her though.. Unless..

Sarah I have a small request..?

What is it?

Can you somehow tell Mirabel to come here using her new gift?

Actually, that might work. Wait a bit..

So I waited for a minute and then Mirabel appeared in my room. I was never that happy to see her again, even though I saw her in front of the school. But at that time, I was confused what was happening so I wasn't thinking straight.

"What is it? You're lucky I still have my gift, Hugo is supposed to give it away but I decided to keep it until you're back."

"Yeah, ok. I have this plan. Sarah isn't able to help me get back but I do have a solution. Just tell everyone to hide in the Casita until I come back. I'm gonna come back, probably going crazy, alright? It's for your own good."

"What?"

"It's gonna be dark magic Mirabel. It's dangerous."

"I still don't fully understand but okay, I'll tell them."

"Thank you. I hope I'm gonna make it.."

"What?!-"

"Nothing. Go back now." And she did as I said. I took a deep breath and then exhaled.

Probably making a bad decision like always, but I hope this one's worth it..

"Hey River, I'm home!" My mom came in the room.

"What? What are you doing here this.. early?"

"What do you mean? My shift always ends at 2 pm?"

"No it doesn't-"

"Did you get some sleep yesterday?.."

"Oh! Of course- Haha!.." Can't I be more inconspicuous?-

"Alright then.. Take care of your sister, she's bored and got no one to play with." She said and left as a little girl approached me.

"Let's play tag outside, sissy!" She said with excitement.

"Woah, woah, woah, who are you?-"

"I'm your sister, don't you remember me?.."

I don't have a sister. I'm sure of it. Or at least I think, if my parents didn't hide her from me.. "Of course! My sister, haha.. What's your name.. again?"