𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

After I finished dinner, I went home. One last night in my home, and then I'm moving in with the Madrigals. I went to sleep at 9 p.m. Or, I laid down. I was talking with Hugo.

What about your powers? Can you use them? I asked Hugo.

I can try.. He said and appeared next to my bed. I stood up and hugged him.

"I'm so happy you're back, I wasn't able to see you for so long!"

"Yeah, I gained some energy I can use."

"Does it hurt when she drains your powers?.." I looked at him.

"A little bit.. maybe.."

"Then go back in my mind, I don't want you to get hurt because of that selfish Julia. Just relax!"

"No, it's fine. I don't feel anything now."

"I also have a question.." I pulled away from the hug. "What do you mean by 'let a copy of you live in this universe'?"

"Well, once you visit a universe, there has to be a memory of you. And since you have to go back to Earth, you'll still be here but it's not gonna be.. you.."

"So like, a copy of me is gonna marry Camilo?"

"Are you planning to marry him?"

"No I don't! Abuela does."

"Right. Well, yeah."

"So you figured out how to bring me back to Earth and keep me there, not like a visit to the park where I found Julia?"

"Well.. That kinda depends if you're gonna be able to defeat her."

"W-what?.."

"Don't worry. With my help, of course! But you should go to sleep now. Goodnight." He said and disappeared.

"Goodnight.." I said and laid back down. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"River!" Someone called my name.. "River, come on! You're gonna be late!"

I opened my eyes. I stood in front of the Casita.

"Huh?"

"Come on River!" Of course! That was Mirabel's voice. I went inside.

"There you are, I couldn't start the telenovela without you!" Bruno said, holding his two rats. Isa, Dolores, Antonio and Mirabel were sitting in front of the small theater.

"Telenovela? No one told me that there's gonna be one-"

"Stop talking and sit down." Mirabel said and pointed to an empty place next to her. I sat down as she said.

"Once upon a time, there was a girl that lived on Earth, not so happy life. She had an imaginary friend called Hugo." Bruno said as he started the show.

"Wait, that's me then!"

"Hush! Her friend made her wish come true, and she visited a different universe called Encanto."

"Wait, how do you-"

"-a boy from the Madrigal family fell in love with her and they got married. The end!"

Everyone clapped except for me. I was confused. What's happening?

"River, can we talk?" Camilo came in.