𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

"Mhm, purple. Lucky guess?"

"Y-yeah, lucky guess." I said. I literally read her mind. What the hell?

Great, so I'm a mind reader now? This symbol is a curse!

It might be a curse, but don't worry. It's not like it's bad or anything. Hugo said.

Yeah, I mean, I always wanted to read minds. It's cool!

After we put the one box I packed into the nursery and then ate lunch, it was time for me to hang out with Isa.

"Let's go?" She asked.

"Let's go!" I said. We went in the village.

"Look! It's Isabela! It's her! I want a plant, I want a plant!" A kid yelled.

"I also want a plant!" Another kid yelled. The both kids came to us.

"Hey there, kiddos." She greeted the kids.

"I want a plant!"

"Me too!"

"I gave you some cactuses yesterday, remember? Isn't that enough?"

"No, this time I want it to be an orchid for my mamá!"

"And I want a lily!"

"Alright, alright." She said and grew what the kids wanted. We said goodbye to the children and watched them run away.

"You're good with kids!" I said.

"Not just me, you should see Camilo and Mirabel!"

"Yeah, I can imagine it."

"Isabela! There's a marriage happening, do you think we could get some flowers for decoration and for the bride?" A townsperson called.

"Sure! Lead the way." Isabela said.

So we went after the person to see a beautiful place next to the lake that I went to with Mirabel, or Camilo. There were a lot of people. I only watched Isabela making beautiful flowers bloom,  such as orchids, roses, sunflowers, hibiscus and many more. For the bride, she made a beautiful bouquet of yellow, blue and purple flowers.

"Oh, so beautiful! Thank you so much Isabela. I'll remember this moment!" The bride said. We said goodbye to each other again and went back to the village.

After an hour of growing plants, and having fun, someone went to ask Isabela a favor about her crop farm.

"Señorita, the crop farm is damaged."

"What happened to it?" Isa asked worryingly.

"There must've been a strong wind last night, it damaged the whole farm."

"I'll go take a look at it. You coming River?" She asked me.

"Actually, I think I'll go to the forest for a small walk. I don't know what I would do at your farm anyways." I answered.

"Alright then, ádios!"

"Ádios Isa!" We said goodbye and I went to the forest.

"Ahh, fresh air. Is it just me or is the air here better then back on Earth?" I said. Hugo was standing next to me, we were watching a river flow by the wind.

"Nope, I think you're right. Since Isabela can grow plants, there's so much more oxygen here."

"You're right."

"Heyyy, missed me?~" A too much familiar voice said behind us. "Let's have a chat, River."

She's here, crap. What now Hugo?

Talk with her, just don't start a fight.

Start a fight? Nah.

"Look at me, dear friend." She said calmly.

"Who are you calling a friend..?"

"LOOK AT ME!" She grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Geez, don't be so violent!"

"Oh wow, you look different.."

"Of course I look different, we're changing by the time."

"Alright, look. Let's be friends again, and I won't hurt you."

"Hah, friends?.. You want to be my friend after you ruined my life?!"

"I didn't ruin your life."

"You. Spread fake. Rumours. About me. To your awesome friends that you STOLE from me!"

"Oh, right. None of this had to happen if you hung out with us. You could have been part of our friend group. But instead, you decided you'll be that shy nerd drawing your unicorns and stuff on a piece of shitty paper. If you were more extroverted, you could've been more popular. If you would've been popular, you could've been our friend."

"YOU IDIOT! Not everyone like you is self-confident and extroverted. All I cared about was having friends, which you stole from me! Friends are the source of my confidence. And I make friends by their personality, not by their popularity like you."

"Hah, I'll steal your friends you made in here as well, if you continue. All I want is to make a deal with you."

"No you won't, at least these friends are loyal to me."

"Meet me tomorrow at this place, and I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you what that symbol on your wrist means. And you won't have to watch your little pathetic non-existent friend suffer."

"He's not non-existent, you can see him right here!" I said and I looked at Hugo. Suddenly he disappeared and appeared next to Julia in front of me.

"He told you he felt small pain, but I'll show you what he really feels. Just so you'll know the truth. You hate lies, right?.."

"W-what?" I said and Julia started sucking Hugo's power, on purpose.

I couldn't see anything, but Hugo was shivering, his eyes widened. He was holding his head with both of his hands, small moans of terror coming from him. That's how I knew she started sucking his powers away.

"STOP IT! THIS IS TOO FAR" I yelled and started running towards him. But I couldn't reach him. Julia made a small, magical shield so I couldn't reach him, or hurt her.

"STOP IT, PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Watching Hugo suffer like this was a horrible nightmare.

"Then, meet me at this place tomorrow. Be here at 5 p.m. Bye!" She said in a happy tone and disappeared. Hugo fell on the ground, half-concious.

"Hugo! Are you alright?!"

"Don't.. worry about.. me."

"You always say that! Don't act like you're immortal because you have powers!"

"I am immortal..! I'm imaginary, remember?-"

"You're not imaginary for me! You're my real friend! And since you really exist in every other universe, you can get hurt here! Maybe even perish!"

"Just take me to Julieta, and I'll be fine. She already knows what to do."

She does?..