𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Speaking of your home, who's your family?" Camilo asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Are they mean to you?"

"Camilo, please.."

"Alright, I'll tell you my insecurity and you'll tell me about your family. Deal?"

"Sure, but not today."

"Okay, tomorrow. What now?" He said and looked at me.

"We can go buy something..?"

"Like what?"

"Like.." I was looking at the ground waiting if he'd stop staring at me. "Can you stop staring?.."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's fine.." I said, still looking at the ground. Suddenly it started raining.

"What's up with your mom?" I asked.

"I think this isn't my mom, but now we're successfully wet." He said. I looked around the village, everyone was inside already.

"We should go home I guess-" I said but then he grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Wanna dance?"

"Right now?- Are you crazy?!"

"Yeah, I have a good mood, Río."

"Stop with those nicknames."

"That's not a nickname, that's your name." He said and turned me around again. "Just like at the Madrigal recovery celebration, put your hand here and follow my steps."

"You're crazy. I can't dance, remember?"

"I know, I just got a sudden urge to dance with you. You'll learn in time." We got into position and started dancing slowly.

I listened how the raindrops were falling on the ground. The air was fresh. Luckily we were alone in the village because we looked like total idiots for sure. But I didn't care. I had so many questions going on in my head. One of them being if I should ask what's the time. I'm supposed to meet with Julia, but I enjoyed this moment. Camilo's crazy idea made me remember that I'm also able to come up with a crazy idea.

I looked into Camilo's eyes and he looked into mine. I was wondering how come I haven't stepped on his foot yet. I got lost in his eyes, my mind was empty. The only thing I thought about right now was Camilo and his crazy, but interesting idea. I started shivering. It probably wasn't from the cold, because the temperature outside was about average. I could feel myself blushing again. I pressed my head against his chest to hide it. I felt completely different.

"What's wrong Río?" We stopped dancing.

"N-nothing.."

"You're shivering though."

"Y-yeah, I'm nervous.."

"Why?" He giggled a bit.

"You're making me feel weird.."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"What's up with you?" He asked but I didn't answer. "Río?.." He whispered. I hugged him tightly.

"S-stop.." I mumbled. He only giggled again.

"Are you flustered?" Camilo stroked my hair.