𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 - 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

We played 'Finish the Story' for a while now. And because we didn't know what else to do, we already decided to start playing truth or dare.

"Who wants to start?" Mirabel asked. No one answered.

"Okay then, guess I'll start. Tía Pepa, truth or dare?"

"Oh, truth!" Pepa answered.

"Alright.. Did you ever have a dream with tío Félix in it?"

"Yeah, it happened to me a lot actually. My turn now. Truth or dare, sister?"

"I'll pick truth as well!" Julieta said.

"Who confessed their feelings first, you or Agustín?"

"Agustín did. It was a really sweet moment though!"

We played like this for 30 minutes, until Isa asked me this question..

"What do you think of Camilo?"

"Can you stop bringing him up..?!" I said.

"Do you hate him or something?"

"No, I don't- I just.. don't like when people ship me with someone I don't even like, and you're always talking about Camilo when having a conversation with me."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry okay, I just felt like asking. I do know how it feels, I had the same problem when Abuela arranged a marriage for me with Mariano. The. Worst."

"If you really need to know then, I like him."

"Wait, really?!" Mirabel and Dolores said unanimously.

"Yeah, he's a great friend!"

"Oh." Mirabel said annoyed, Dolores just chuckled a bit.

"What is actually going on between you three?" Isabela asked. I could see Luisa was curious as well and both tía's just listened.

"Ahhh, they're just teaming up on me, they ship me with Camilo a lot."

"Shall I join then?" Isabela asked.

"Sure! Welcome in the 'UltimateShippers' Club'!" Mirabel shakes hands with Isa.

"Since when were we named like that?" Dolores asked.

"Since now!"

"Ugh." I said and facepalmed.

"It would be lovely if my son had a girlfriend finally!" Pepa said.

"Well he should've found someone from the village."

"River, you're right. I also found Félix in the village of course."

"And I found Agustín, but there's a problem.." Tía Julieta said.

"What problem?"

"I think you should go ask him yourself." Pepa said.

"Yeah, and leave you girls here."

"I dare you to go ask him!" Isabela said.

"What? I didn't even choose! And I don't want to leave you all here, it's girls' night. And it's literally 10 p.m.!"

"It's alright, we don't mind. And I think he'll be awake still. Come on!" She said and stood up. Then she pushed me out of the bushes.

"Geez Isa.." I said. I started walking towards the door.

Will they ever stop?

I don't think they will, and I'm proud of them! Hugo replied.

Since when were you on others' side?! You're supposed to be on mine!

Sorry, this rule doesn't work in this world.

Since when??!

Since now haha

I was now in the hall. I walked up to Camilo's door.

Why am I doing this again? Oh, right. Isa wanted me to. I said to myself and knocked on his door.

"What do you want?" Camilo said. So he was awake.

"Ah, am I interrupting something? I can leave-"

"Wait, don't! Come in." I already thought I wouldn't have to do this. Great, I have to.

I opened the door. This is the first time I saw his room. It was huge, just like Antonio's or Isabella's room. There were pictures of his family on the walls, and small mirrors were between them. The walls were in a pallet of pastel brown, green and yellow.

On the green wall were the photos and the mirrors. Then there was a huge bed in the middle of a small room with the yellow walls. Every other wall was brown, with even bigger mirrors. Was he a collector of mirrors or something? There was a brown room with a big couch and a golden chandelier.

(Inspiration from a TikTok by: @Mera)

Camilo was standing in front of one of the mirrors, holding a yellow chameleon. Just like him!

"Oh my god, he's so cuteee!" I said, closed the door and rushed to Camilo. "Can I hold him?!"

"Uh- Sure, but be gentle." He said and gave me the chameleon.

"Aww! You must be Camilo Jr.!"

"Actually, he doesn't have a name-"

"-Then I officially named him, Camilo Jr."

"Okay..?"

"Oh, sorry. I got distracted." I said and gave him Camilo Jr. back.

"What brings you here then?"

"Isa wanted me to come ask you something, so I came."

"Oh, you were talking about me?" He smirked, but he didn't even look at me.

"Not my problem that Isa asked me about you!"

"Oh.. Well, what do you wanna ask?"

"Why didn't you find a girlfriend from the village..?" I asked him.

"I didn't expect that, but I'll tell you." He said and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him.

"Oh, you don't have to if you don't wanna.."

"No, it's alright. It's actually simple, I don't like anyone from the village. But I do know there's a lot of girls in love with me."

"Then why didn't you just befriend someone? You would find out if you just see her as a friend or if you're in love with her."

"That's the problem, they all act crazy around me. It would be hard to make a friend like that."

"Oh please, you're a social butterfly! Surely you would find someone that wouldn't act crazy around you. Sooner or later."

"Well, what if I get my heart broken? I wouldn't be able to even go outside and do my chores."

"If someone broke your heart, I wouldn't be able to forgive them. But, I don't know anyone who would break your heart so.."

"Are you protecting me?" He looked at me.

"What? No- I mean- Yeah, I'm your friend." I said.

"Ouch."

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

"Okay, I gotta get back now.."

"Uhm, could you maybe.. stay?"

"But the girls are waiting for me.."

"I don't care, you're mine." He said and hugged me tightly.

"Uh- Okay-"