𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

"I got an idea! I'll make Camilo mad before sneaking out and he'll surely stay inside his room. He won't be able to stop me!" I said while drawing something to cure my boredom.

"Are you sure? But how will you do that anyways?" Hugo asked me.

"I'll uh- Say that you're my official boyfriend!"

"That's stupid."

"Then I'll take someone from the village to make him jealous!"

"Nope."

"I'll set up a prank on him, like a bucket full of water or something. He's gonna have to change!"

"River, all of these ideas are stupid anyways but what's my point, do you really want him to be mad at you?"

"Okay, I don't. But I don't want him to find out in a horrible way.. And at the same time, I can't just tell him 'Hey, you should know that a magical fairy named Hugo made my wish come true and you're actually not real and I'm not from this world! Now a crazy girl is coming to destroy your lives forever hahahah!', how dumb will that sound?"

"Yeah that does sound dumb."

"Time for lunch!" Abuela called from downstairs.

"You never actually ate with us..?"

"That's because I'm not possibly real, I don't need to eat with you guys."

"They're also possibly not real."

"They are possibly real now that magic exists."

"Alright. I should go now then." I said and left the paper on my desk. I stood up and walked outside the room and down to the kitchen.

"Will you marry me?" I saw Camilo proposing to a chair.

"What the-"

"Oh hey River. Feeling any better?"

"Yeah, but are you feeling fine?" I said and sat down opposite him.

"Of course, just practicing how should I propose to you when we're older."

"Yeah right. Keep dreaming." Seriously, keep dreaming..

"You're no fun. Why should I marry you anyways?"

"Maybe because I'm charming?" I said, trying to be fun since he complained.

"That's true." He said and rested his head on his hand once he sat down.

"Wait, what?" I was confused.

"What?"

"Stop you two before I get jealous I'm still single." Mirabel complained. I totally forgot we weren't alone. Only Abuela was remaining.

"Then you should've found someone." Camilo teased her.

"It's not that easy, at least I don't go around people flirting with them on the first day we meet."

"Oh, you mean at the ceremony?"

"You know what's funny? How everyone is silent." I said looking at everyone. They were acting like they didn't notice.

"Yeah, get used to it, you're getting married to a Madrigal." Camilo said.

"What's up with your personality?"

"People change." He said and smirked. Abuela came.

"Good afternoon everyone. First, I have a question for River." I smiled nervously after she said that.