𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨

(Play the song, or don't. That's up to you. Enjoy!)

mi príncipe = my prince
princesa = princess
hermosa = beautiful
tía = aunt

(In case someone doesn't know c;)

(A huge time skip to the next day...)
8 a.m.

I was already 30 minutes awake, laying in my bed, already changed into my clothes and listening to music from my MP3, I was using earphones of course. I was listening to a song that was popular on Earth. Abcdefu from Gayle. Maybe it was overrated but I liked it.

Listening to music was calming for me. I always forget about all the problems and relax. But the biggest habit I have is I start singing with the song..

"And nothing's getting through, so let me spell it out.. a, b, c, d, e, f u and your mom and your sister and-" I started singing but I was interrupted soon after..

"Damn, you should become a singer, but the fact you insulted my mom and my sister.." A voice said.

"GAH! WHO ALLOWED YOU TO COME-" I sat up on my bed, removed my earphones and saw Camilo leaning on the door frame with crossed arms and smirking at me. "-in..?"

"That was just the lyrics! Not an insult. Besides, WHO ALLOWED YOU TO COME IN?!" I yelled in shock and embarrassment. My face was surely red as a tomato..

"Your brother did. Don't worry, it's not like I will tell the whole village about your beautiful singing voice." He said

"Don't you dare!- Wait, beautiful?.."

"Yeah, beautiful! You should become a singer someday."

"Mhm, right. So why are you here?" I said, still annoyed by the fact that he came inside without my permission and heard me sing.

"Wanna hang out?" He said, indicating his head to go outside.

"If there's food.." I joked walking towards him

"I can be your food, I'll feed you with my energy!" He joked back, making it sound like if I was tired.

"No need, pretty boy." I walked past him and down the stairs

Camilo p.o.v:
Huh, she sure is interesting.. It's like a really hard nut, gotta open the shell before getting to the core. She's full of mysteries. I need to know more about her. Such a mystery girl...

River p.o.v:

I went down the stairs, and saw my brother drinking coffee trying not to burst out laughing and spilling the drink all over himself.

"And you.. It's my room, so MY RULES! YOU LITTLE-" And that's when Camilo put his hand on my mouth to silent me. I almost swore, oops.. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house with a nervouse 'bye' for my brother before closing the door.

"Way to ruin the fun.. I never got a chance to attack my brother." I said jokingly

"If you attacked him, tía Julieta would just have another problem to solve, so c'mon and forget about him." He said. I could see he was holding in a laugh. Probably because of my anger.