𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 - 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲..

Bruno's p.o.v:

"Hola hermano!- Oh, who did you bring?" Julieta asked.

"Hola mi família, I want you to meet Mateo.. We started seeing each other two days ago and we went on two dates. I wanted to introduce him to you all."

"I knew about this already." Dolores said, smirking.

Julieta and Pepa were a little startled, but after a while they began to smile. Isabela, Dolores and Camilo were smiling since the moment they saw him. But the only one who looked furious was mamá.

"It's nice to meet you all!"

"It's nice to meet you too!" Pepa said.

"Brunito, what's the meaning of this?!" Mamá said furiously, pointing down at us. That's when I realized we were still holding hands.

"Mami, por favor! I like him!" I said a bit sadly.

"But it's a man!"

"So what?! I can love who I want!"

"As my only son, I expected that you would bring a woman to our family! And not that you would be gay! You were supposed to be married to a woman before you left, but instead you weren't loved enough to find one. I'm so 'proud' of you! How are we supposed to grow our family now?"

"You're not the one to rule over my love life!" I shouted.

"Señora, por favor! I love your son!" Mateo said disappointedly.

"Let's go Mateo! I won't spend a minute here!" I said angrily, and dragged Mateo to the front door.

"Tío Bruno, wait!" Mirabel said worryingly and followed us.

"I'm sorry Mira.." I told her. "Mateo, I apologize for her, she was always like this." I started apologizing immediately.

"It's alright Brunito! I have experienced many such situations."

"You should go home now, it's getting late. Besides, we have to discuss something with Mirabel and the others."

"You're right. Well then, buenos noches, querido!"

"B-buenos noches!" I said with a smile.

Then, Mateo did something I wasn't expecting. He gave me a kiss for the first time. But only on the forehead. Doesn't matter, it was still amazing. I was blushing like crazy. Mateo then smiled at me and went home. I went to my room, not wanting to talk to anyone.

"But tío Bruno, what about the 'disccusion'?!" Mirabel called behind me.

"Y-You can d-discuss it without m-me." Damn it, why am I stuttering? I thought and then left for real.

Time skip, in the kitchen..

Camilo's p.o.v:

"So, why couldn't Bruno come, again?" Hugo said while sitting down. Me, Mirabel and Hugo were now in the kitchen about to discuss something. Everyone else left to their rooms.