Twisted Games. 1/5

in a world where park chaeyoung is cold and distant when it comes to her life outside of the camera, but especially towards jeon jungkook for some unknown reason. hope you guys like it and as always please feel free to send requests/prompts/feedback~

Ever since debut, the girls noticed that Park Chaeyoung despised the Bangtan Boys. In general, they realised that she didn't really care about making friends with males and often did everything she could to limit contact with them, but when it came to a certain group, there was always something sour in her expression. They knew that it was deeper than just just a preference in music taste when she'd simply roll her eyes at the mention of their name and walk away into another room. Usually—when the girls were sharing gossip, she'd at least stay and complain or shout. But when it came to the boys, she simply had too much bitterness, too much anger that she had nothing to say but silence.

Lalisa Manoban asked her one day about her distaste about their group. At first, she denied it but eventually she'd sigh and told them not to pry. None of the other girls have since dared to ask.

But things had become increasing tense between the girls, especially since Kim Jisoo was hosting alongside Kim Taehyung at a certain show. She fawned about how he was a really great guy and would often drop her off at the dorms when they finished late. Things became further awkward for the girls when by surprise, the pair decided to date and he's often come by to the dorm to pick her up from the dorm. At first, it wasn't a problem, Park Chaeyoung would simply make an excuse to go to her room or run to take a shower when she heard the door bell ringing but in various instances, she'd been put in an awkward position.

For example, there was the time where she was alone in the dorm playing the guitar and when she went outside of her room, she saw him sitting there.

"Hi Chaeyoung," as always, he's polite as ever noticing how she was looking around the living room for someone to break the tension, "... Jisoo is using the toilet."

She nods before quickly running back into her room sighing at how uncomfortable she is at the entire situation.

When Kim Taehyung goes home that day, she is interrogated by her older bandmate.

"Taehyung said you ignored him today," her arms are crossed, "... what's with you anyway? No one knows why you hate them so much. He feels like he did something wrong to you."

She sighs, "... I didn't say that."

"Well you also didn't say hello," he rebuts, "... look Chaeyoung, if you don't tell me why you have a vendetta, you put me in a difficult position. I really like him, and if you want me to be happy, I hope you can also make a bit of effort too to get to know him and his friends."

Park Chaeyoung admits that she thinks that he's a good man for Kim Jisoo. She's noticed the way her best friend has been smiling more since they'd began dating and the way she'd been more confident in her singing and dancing.

But no matter how hard she tries, she can't let go of her past, especially when he's so intricately connected to Jeon Jungkook.

One day.

He was the man she hated the most.

"I'm sorry, I will put more effort," she promises, "... and for what it's worth, I think that you and Taehyung are a good fit for one another."

She watches as her friends eyes brighten at the comment.

"In that case, will you come to dinner together? Lisa and Jennie are coming, we want you guys to officially meet one another," she suggests.