Undefined Territory. 3/5

Jeon Jungkook admits that he's quite a romantic man. His members blamed it on the various animes he'd always binge on when he was still a trainee and as much as he hates it, he admits that there was something so comforting about a love story. Perhaps he has all of those animes to blame for the unrealistic expectations he has when it comes to er Park Chaeyoung, don't get him wrong he wasn't expecting for her to propose on one knee or to confess her dying love for him, but at minimum, he would expect for things to be at least less transactional. Things were made worse by the fact that he had no one to share his woes with, because while the boys managed to put the pieces together that he was casually sleeping around with someone famous (gauged by his secrecy) he'd never told them who, in fear that he'd tarnish her name.

Damn you for caring for her!

They're in another party, this time hosted by the TWICE girls and as always, she's as distant as ever. It really did feel as though they were strangers and he was simply, as usual, staring at her from across the room. She giggling loudly with a smile bright enough to light up the whole of Asia with her hands wrapped around Lalisa Manoban as they huddle between a few girl groups, most likely gossiping about the latest drama.

He lets out a sigh.

Just once. Jeon Jungkook would do anything for her to just acknowledge him out loud. He doesn't want to feel so much like her dirty little secret.

As the night continues, he watches as another male idol approaches her and she's being pulled aside in what he assumes is a confession. Somehow, his heart is thumping loudly than the sound of the music and he doesn't feel good. His jaw feels almost locked shut and he strives towards the other side tapping the younger idol on the shoulder.

"Sorry, you're being called for," he vaguely points to the other side of the room where a group of male idols were grouped together.

"By who?" He asks.

Jeon Jungkook shrugs watching as the other idol hesitates before turning to Park Chaeyoung, mouthing something along the lines of, "... wait here I still want to tell you something."

"Can I get you a drink?" He presses his lips firmly together not sure whether he could handle the consequences if she'd declined.

"Sure," she barely pouts, "... and thank you, I really don't know how to handle these confession thingies."

So she knows how popular she is.

He's not sure whether he finds his courage as he wraps his fingers around hers, pulling her to the kitchen which thankfully was empty.

"Vodka cranberry?"

He watches as she lifts a brow, apparently surprised that he could remember her order so well.

"Rum and coke, please," before she looks around, making sure the coast was clear before taking a step closer, her breath hot against his chest as her fingertips barely touch the metal piercing on his brow, "... ah, I thought something was different."

"Do you like it?" He smiles as he hands her the drink.

She looks around once more before moving onto her tiptoes, almost growing, "... it's hot."

Damn you Park Chaeyoung!

Two words and he can feel the boner rising against his jeans. He promises he'll punish her later on for it.

Obviously she can see that he's frustrated because she chuckles, lifting her glass to him, "... thanks for the drink."

As she leaves, he grabs her by the hand, "... let's meet tonight, I'll text you the room details."