Love Boundaries. BONUS

Jeon Jungkook admits that he's been quite stressed in the last few weeks. Firstly, was the fact that Mr. Park's term in office was coming to an end after five long (but great) years and his father was considering retirement, meaning that he had some big choices to make himself. Secondly, was the fact that his girlfriend just graduated and was considering studying abroad for her masters degree and to be frank, he'd heard way too many horror stories from his friends about the struggles of long distance relationships. Thirdly was the fact that she was travelling all over Korea, making appearances with her father to promote for their parties upcoming candidate and in between the three, they'd barely had time for each other. It seemed that even when they did, she was either too tired to go outside or too busy on her phone.

Since when did Park Chaeyoung have such a fascination with texting?

And when he'd ask her about the texts, she'd put her phone away suspiciously and tell him it was just some friends from university.

He'd be lying if he were to say that there weren't any doubts in his heart especially given that his girlfriend was not only the President of South Korea's beloved daughter (and South Korea's angel) but because he knew that she was equally as beautiful as she was sweet, charming and funny.

It's hard having a perfect girlfriend!

The morning starts early as they're heading on the hour ride from Jeonju to Busan except that when he meets her in her hotel room, she's sitting on her luggage bag trying to zip it up.

"Good Morning Miss. Park," he has a mischievous smile across his face, "... did you pack an entire person in there?"

She looks up at him with a shy smile, cheeks and ears turning bright red, "... morning babe, I think I brought too many snacks. Can you help me with my bag?"

Park Chaeyoung gets up from the luggage bag before moving onto her tiptoes, arms wrapping around his neck as she gives him a peck on his lips, "... it's illegal to look this hot in the morning."

Her voice is low, just the way he likes it and God know it does wonders for him. He thinks she's the most beautiful woman in the world, even with her messy bed hair and her pyjamas.

"Hmm, say that again," he teases, earning a short slap across his arm, "... why don't you shower and get ready and I'll move some of your stuff into my bags? I have a lot of space."

She quickly pulls away and he notices the change in her expression.

Was it panic?

"No!" She quickly says before pushing him out the door, "... it's okay, I'll figure it out. Why don't you go for breakfast without me? I'm not feeling hungry anyway."

Before he could even respond, the door is closed behind him.

He can't help but feel uneasy in the pit of his stomach.

Was she hiding something?

He knows she knows he's a least a little bit annoyed because when they get on the private jet to Busan, he barely speaks to her. She has a pout on her lips the entire ride but doesn't say a word.

-

When they arrive to Busan, she's being ushered quickly to the local council hall to make an appearance. It's quite sweet to see her, in what he considers to be her element—around people. She has a bright smile across her face, her voice just as vibrant as the public knows her for.

"Busan is a place really close to my heart," she ends her speech and he can't help but feel his heart thumping as she glances at him a little longer, an unspoken confirmation of sorts, "... and although I haven't had to make any of the big decisions that my father has in the last five years, I'd like to thank everyone for the memories and the greatest five years of my life. I promise that my passion for this country will not end here. Thank you."