Chapter 12: Infinity

"What?!" John yelled back at me "That's impossible!"

I looked back at him not realizing Josh shadow swifted through me. I collapsed on the floor cause all of a sudden I couldn't breath.

"What in the actual fuck is going on?!" Fiora yelled out "What kind of ability is this?!"

"Fucking make *hack* some *gasp* ability or something!" I yelled at her with what little oxygen I had left.

I tried to force energy through my lungs to restart them, I managed to restart them and breathe again.

Thank the lord for my ability.

I got up and and I stroke Josh finally managing to catch him.

"Huh as usual its only YOU who has the chance against me!" Josh sneered as he returned to human form holding his bleeding arm.

"I fucking am getting sick of fighting you." I said to him trying to get my breath back.

"Why the fuck are you two not doing anything?!" I yelled at them

"My ability is not working!" John said "Its not working for some reason!"

I looked at Fiora and she too was having trouble but this time coming up with a useful ability.

"This ability combination sucks." Fiora yelled. "All I have to work with is aura and shadow."

I was about to tell her to use my ability when all of a sudden I collapsed again cause my heart stopped.

Damn it I should really use my ability to detect his energy.

"Ever wonder why you and your friends can't do anything against me?" Josh asked.

"Why?!" I said as I managed to restart my heart also.

"Because I emitted a gas that dampens your abilities. That's why John can't do anything, Fiora can't make a good ability and why you can't even detect me properly." He smiled.

"Shit." I mumbled.

How the fuck am I going to even escape alive never mind actually defeating him?!

That's when I felt being pulled to the floor intensely.

I felt my whole body stick to the floor like a magnet.

"What's going on?!" John yelled "Why am I stuck to the floor?!"

Josh's shadow stopped being effective as he too was pulled down.

"What the fuck is this?!" Josh cried.

That's when I saw a swift green strike hit Josh.

Immediately I noticed my ability started working properly again so I used my energy to fight the magnet like floor.

As I got up I realized Josh was gone.

"Ah fuck he's gone again. How does he always escape?!" The stranger yelled.

"Fiora? John? You guys OK?!" I asked.

"Yeah were fine" Fiora rolled her eyes while John was frantically trying to get up.

I turned my head to look at the stranger that had caused this.

"What the? Infinity what are you doing here?" I asked immediately recognizing her

"I could ask you the same thing Cyber" She said back.

"Wait you two know each other?" Fiora asked.

"More important question is YOU TWO ARE VIGILANTES?!" John yelled.

"Um I can explain" I said.

This was a special request by 348850629b to have her OC included in the story. Which she will for the remainder of the story.

Please go follow her as a thanks for adding another awesome character to the story!

-CyberLink963