Chapter 41: The Final End Part 1

Damn it what the hell is into this guy!?

"Damn it I save your mental ass from Josh and this is how you repay me?!" I yelled at John.

"You bitch, JOSH WAS MINE TO KILL, I HAD TO GET REVENGE ON HIM BUT YOU TOOK THAT FROM ME!! I'LL REVENGE ON YOU!!" John exclaimed.

"John stop please! It's over please don't hurt him!" Seraphina pleaded with him grabbing him.

"Fuck you, you fucking slut!" He slapped her away. "You fucked him so get out of my sight."

"Josh had nothing to do with you except for Seraphina you mental idiot!" I pointed out. "Josh killed my damn mentor and ruined my life so how about you stop whining!"

"Shut up!" He hurled and gravity energy blast at me.

I took the blow with my arm and absorbed the energy.

John's ability WAS tampered with.

I would eventually come to find out later that he was a level 11.0

He was a full point stronger than Josh.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"John I never wanted to fuck him! He raped me damn it, what's wrong with you?!" She teared up.

"You know damn well what happened stop lying to me!" He yelled.

"Honestly John stop it!" Fiora shouted.

"Be quiet!" He drained her aura away from her.

"What the?!" She exclaimed realizing she was powerless.

"Leveling up granted me the ability to ABSORB auras." He explained.

Shit!

Seraphina tried to freeze time to stop John for a little while, meanwhile I carried Fiora bridal style and ran at speeds faster than time itself.

I noticed John SOMEHOW was chasing after me and I kept trying to go faster, I drifted with my legs and went up to the top floor of a skyscraper and stopped there.

"Ah shit why the fuck did I go here?!" I said to myself.

I put Fiora down and tried to examine her. "Is your ability still OK?"

"No! He fucking took it somehow!" She tried using her ability.

It had seemed that he absorbed her aura but didn't take away the ability completely, she just couldn't use it.

I placed my hands on her arms and tried to recharge her aura sacks to reproduce more aura so she can use her ability again.

After about a minute it had worked.

"Do you feel stronger now?" I asked.

"Yeah it works again." She tested her powers.

Almost immediately John had shown up to the top of the skyscraper with us.

"Found YOU!" He shouted and somehow head butted me at top speeds off the building.

"EMERSON NO!!" Fiora exclaimed.

I started to fall down the skyscraper, I had to quickly to figure out how to use a new move.

In less than a minute I managed to get a new move working.

Energy Levitation.

Energy formed around me and I managed to levitate in the air and control it.

"You're awfully angry for someone who didn't have shit done to them!" I exclaimed. "Josh hurt Sera yet you throw her away like she's garbage!"