Chapter 22: New Enemies

Well this title match did help me relieve some stress but I am still concerned about him, he STILL hasn't picked up the phone!

I stood against the wall while Skyla got herself up, she seemed a little frustrated but sighed to herself.

"That was fun." Skyla mumbled.

"*sigh* Sorry for going a bit overboard I am just pissed."

"About what?" Skyla asked.

"About Emerson, he stayed behind and I'm worried for him!" I explained. "Like what if he's dead or something?"

Skyla started to giggle "You like him don't ya?"

I started to get pissed again and my face was flushing red.

"Say that again motherfucker and I will burn your face off." I threatened her while holding a darkness flare in my hand.

"Alright sheesh I'll be quiet about it, I promise I won't tell anyone." Skyla joked at me.

"You bitch I-" I started to get REALLY mad.

"Oh and by the way, where's John I haven't seen him at school lately." Skyla thought.

"YoU lIkE jOhN hUh." I mocked her.

"OK I'll be honest that's funny but no. The fact that you got pissed means you do." Skyla pointed out.

"I-I am so done with you." I sighed, walked away and shook my head.

Ofc I don't right? He's just a bitch ass fucker like all of them.

As soon as I thought that, I began to pack my bags and head out of Wellston. School was over and I just was so sick of being around chaos all day so I was looking forward to the weekend.

Soon I felt a change of energy, like energy of like fear.

It was a weird feeling, I didn't know why but I kept going on even though I felt something was up.

"Fiora, stop right there." A familiar voice said. "Or else I will have to resort to drastic measures."

"What? Who's There? What the fuck is going on?" I muttered confused

Soon there was a storm a speed energy flowing rapidly around the field in a ring.

"OK what the hell is going on?" I flared up my ability make a darkness energy manipulation.

I tried to stop the energy ring but I was trapped in it, I was limited to a small circle field.

"Damn it why can't I stop it?!" I said to myself.

Soon and a wisp of energy transformed to a human and said "Cause I'm stronger, that's why."

"Wha what's that on your coat?!" I asked surprised

Emerson shot up several energy vines around me and trapped me in them.

"I work for EMBER now, sorry in case you didn't know." He explained. "And I need your ability."

"Are you crazy!?" I yelled at him,

"Maybe but I digress." He charged at me and slashed me with a sideblade.

OK I have Energy Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Shadow, and Flare. Lets see what I can do. 

I decided to create a Fire Magnet ability, it seemed like the most effective. It would stick Fire onto him without letting go or dying down.

As soon as I shot huge flames onto him he put them out in an instant.

"ENERGY Manipulation Fiora, I can just drain the heat energy from the Fire and make it non-existant." He sassed. "I'm sorry but I have to do this."

I knew that I shouldn't create anything with energy since he can absorb it so I decided to make Gravitational Flame Demon.

"What the fuck happened to you!? It was ONLY a couple days ago when you were TRYING to fight EMBER." I yelled at him. "I mean seriously come on!"

He changed his face and froze, he knew I was right.

"I still want to fight EMBER Fiora but in order to do so, I have to the join them first."

He charged at me absorbed the flames and changed the Earth's energy around me so gravity was barely effective. 

He knocked me down and took the energy away from my BODY so I felt weak.

I tried using whatever strength I had left to make Darkness Energy Manipulation and attempt to return my energy but it only made my soul feel more dark.

"Wh-why do I feel so weak?" I questioned myself so miserable.

"Cause I just drain my opponents energy, that's why I always win." He said simply and sighing.

I used whatever strenght I had left and started charging at him with a darkness energy strike.

"I'M SO DONE WITH YOU AND YOU'RE BULLSHIT!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING BUT YOU ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY!!" I yelled at him and hit him pretty hard

But he didn't even flinch.

"Did you forget you just used a dark variant of my ability. Since you are weaker I just absorbed it." He said soullessly. "You may think of this right now but when I return your ability and take down EMBER you will see why I had to be an asshole right now."

As soon as he said that he stabbed me with a syringe and drew my ability out, my pupils were so shocked and I could feel my aura die.

I collapsed to the floor and I felt so weak.

Wh-why. Is what he's saying true? Can I even trust him?

 "I'm sorry Fi." He said with a sad look on his face. "I'll give it back soon, at least I'm not like Josh who would rape you right now."

"I wish you would rape me now." I mumbled.

As soon as I said that I got so shocked and covered my mouth and freaked out.

OMG I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

Emerson just looked at me confused and said "Uhhhhh what?"

"I WAS JUST KIDDING!" I blurted at him.

"Wow I took your ability and you say this." He scratched his head. "Look don't worry I'll have your powers back in less than a week I promise."

He looked elsewhere and started turning into a energy wisp and sped away to whatever the hell he was going.

You better not be lying you bitch.

I got up and cleaned myself, I went immediately home so I could clean myself off and drown myself in crying and self hatred.