Imagine for @Myrabbitsarecute

Brookes POV
I can hear foot steps coming up to my room. I know it's my brothers because I have a dentist appointment today. I hate the dentist with a passion and it's even worse when your brothers are dentists. "Brooke, sweetie you gotta get up. You have your appointment with us today." I groan and get out of bed I go downstairs to eat breakfast. As I was eating breakfast, I felt something break. Luckily Zayn or Harry weren't anywhere near me when I put my hand to my mouth. They both come into the kitchen and asked me if I was ready to go. I say yes and we head to the car. I whimper in pain and they ask me if i'm ok I say yes. They pull into the office and we all get out. I go back to the room that i'm always in. Harry comes in and tells me to open. He sees my broken tooth and tells Zayn to get everything set up. He starts to pick at my other teeth until he taps on one that hurts. I yelp in pain and he tells me that I have a cavity. He puts the numbing Jelly on my broken tooth and the one that has the cavity. He takes them out and puts the needle in. I whimper when he does and he repeats it on the other side. He then picks up the drill and starts to drill out the cavity and fix up the broken tooth. When he finishes, he sets the chair up and takes the bib off of me. Zayn brings me home and I sleep the rest of the day.

Hope you liked it ! Please tell me if theres anything wrong with it.

-NiallersGirl20