Imagine for @onedirecttonn

Kaelynn's POV

Ugh today I have to go to the orthodontist to get braces. My mom said that I have a new one, not the one I met the first time I went to the orthodontists office. To be honest I am shit scared. I don't like anything that has to do with doctors looking inside my mouth. Anyway I started to get ready because we have to leave in an hour.

Niall's POV

Today is my first day as the lead orthodontist at an office called Mad Smiles. My first appointment for today is a 14 year old girl named Kaelynn Harris and she's getting her braces on today. It also says that she has a fear of oral doctors so I'll try to be as gentle as I can with her. I heard the door open and a girl looking 14 with brown hair walked with her mom and she was looking nervous. This must be Kaelynn.

Kaelynn's POV

Me and my mom walked into the waiting room of the orthodontists office. It looked nice and friendly, but I was still nervous. Then a man with brown/blonde hair came out from the back and walked over to mom and I. He shook mom's hand then turned to me and said "hey love, I'm Dr. Horan, but you can call me Niall." I nodded and stuttered out a quiet nice to meet you. "Well shall we move back to one of the exam rooms and we can put these braces on." I nodded and I followed him back while my mom stayed in the waiting room. We entered the exam room which had a beach theme to it. Then Niall gestured to the chair and I shakily sat in it. "So, are you ready to get your braces on?" He asked. I nodded and he tilted the chair  back. My breathing started to increase, but Niall helped me calm down. He then started putting on my braces. I was good uo until he started to put on the wires because it really hurt. I was whimpering and groaning in the beginning when Niall stopped and said "am I hurting you love?" I nodded and he put a little gel on my gums which made them numb then finished putting my braces on. When he lifted up the chair, he brought me into his arms and let me cry on his shoulder. Once I finished my litle crying session, I walked out to my mom and we went home.