Imagine for Harrysloulxrry

HARRY'S POV

Today I have to give my friend Louis a cleaning. You see I'm a dentist when I'm not touring with the boys. And I just so happen to be the dentist for all of them. The only problem with that is the awkward tension between me and Louis after his appointments. Louis is absolutely petrified of the dentist and having to face me after an appointment would probably be embarrassing.

LOUIS' POV

I just arrived at Harry's office for my cleaning. I absolutely HATE the dentist. The tools just scare me and the noises always get to me. Walking into the office, I was immediately hit by the smell of cleaning chemicals and latex. Sitting in a chair in the waiting room, I picked up a magazine, hoping that the latest news on the Olympics would help ease my nerves. No such luck, but hey I tried. A couple minutes later, the sound of shoes squeaking against the cold tile. Looking up, I saw Harry with his hair tied up in his signature bun. "Hey Louis, you ready to come back?"Harry asked me. I nodded, shakily standing up out of my chair. We walked down the hallway into the exam room. I sat down as Harry (A/N You have no idea how many times I keep accidentally typing Larry when I meant to say Harry) gathered the tools. Leaning my chair back, I saw Harry pick up the mirror and the sharp looking tool. "Go ahead and open up nice and wide for me mate" Harry said, bringing the tools closer to my mouth. "Do you have to use the sharp looking one?" I asked, eyeing the tool. "Unfortunately, yes I do. Otherwise I won't be able to properly check for cavities and other problems" he said, still holding them at my mouth. Knowing that I would lose this battle regardless, I just opened my mouth and let the tools enter my mouth. 

HARRY'S POV

Looking into Louis' mouth, his teeth looked pretty good so I don't know why he was so nervous compared to previous times. I quickly cleaned his teeth and took the X-rays that I  needed so that he could get out of the chair asap, knowing that soon enough he would start to squirm and get fussy. After about 30 minutes, I put the chair up signalling that I was all done with the cleaning. "Thanks mate!" Louis said, getting up out of the chair and walking through the door. Hopefully this was the end to his fear of the dentist.