Imagine for Mia2409

Mia's POV

I walked down the stairs of my new apartment in London waiting for my boyfriend Niall and my friend Harry. Today I had to go to my new dentist for a cleaning, but I'm scared so they're coming for moral suppport. We got in the car and drove off to the dental office. We got there and I checked in and sat with Niall and Harry on either side of me. Suddenly a scary looking man who looked to be in his 30s came and called me back. I swallowed hard and looked back at Niall and Harry. They give me reassuring smile and I follow the dentist back. We walk into the exam room and he slams the door and shoves m eonto the chair. I start to whimper because he is really scaring me. "Shut up and open your mouth!" He said slapping me across  the face. I yelped and opened my mouth. He then stuck something in my mouth and I wasn't able to close it. I tried to get out of the chair, but realized he had strapped me to it. I started struggling while he moved closer to my mouth. He slapped me again and said "if you even try to struggle against the restraints again, I will drill a hole in every single one of your teeth, got it?!" I quickly nodded and he started examining my teeth. He was polishing my teeth and he pressed really hard on a tooth and it felt like he was burning a hole into it. I screamed as loud as I could. He punched me in the stomach and said "that's it I told you to shut up, but you didn't. Now you have to face the consequences!" I screamed louder and louder then suddenly, Harry and Niall burst through the door.

Harry' POV

Mia dissapeared to the back with that creepy dentist dude. "Mate I don't like that guy he seems shady." Niall said to me. "Yeah I agree, but maybe we're wrong." He nodded and we sat in suspensful silence. All the sudden we heard an ear piercing scream come from one of the rooms. "Mate I think he's doing something to Mia." I said Niall shook his head in disbelief and suggested that it might be someone else, but I reminded him that she was the frist appointment of the day. Just then we heard a stream of screams and cries. That's when we started running down the hallway and we burst into the exam room to find Mia strapped down to the chair with her mouth pried open and the dentist holding a drill. Nial quickly ran over to Mia and helped her out of the room while I called the police on the dentist.

Mia's POV

When Harry and Niall came in, Niall ran over to me and helped me out of the resraints and took the thing out of my mouth. I threw myself into his arms and cried on his shoulder while Harry called the police. The police came and took him away while like 10 of them tried to question me all at once. Niall noticed that I was still scared and made them go away. They brought me to the car and we drove home and I fell asleep as soon as we got there.