Imagine for libbymillion

Niall's POV:

I noticed that my 13 year old sister Sarah was having a little bit of pain in her mouth. Being her brother and also a dentist I set her up an appointment at my office so that I can have a look. But the problem is she's shit scared of the dentist. But I don't want her in pain. I'm going to go tell her the news now. Hopefully this turns out to be good. 

Sarah's POV:

I heard footsteps coming up to my room and knew it was my brother Niall. He opens the door and comes and sits on my bed. "Hey Ni." "Hey Sweetie, I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "I noticed that you have been having some pain in the back of your mouth so I set you up a dentist appointment  with me to get it checked out." "Ni, you know i'm terrified of the dentist." "I know you are, but I don't want to see my little sister in pain. Please do this for me? I promise that I won't hurt you." I sat on my bed for a minute and thought about it then I decided that I want to get rid of this pain. "Ok. I'll do it." "That's my girl. Let's get going we don't wanna be late."

-Skip car ride and waiting room-

I was now sitting in the dreaded dentist chair while my brother/dentist was getting the tools ready. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the chair was leaned back. My brother asked me to open and I did. He started going around my wisdom teeth area and that's where the pain has been. I screamed out in pain and my brother tells me that he's going to take some X-rays to see whats going on. He lifts the chair up and puts these films in my mouth and takes the X-Rays. He puts the X-rays up and then tells me that my wisdom teeth are trying to get through.

Niall's POV:

I noticed that my sisters wisdom teeth are trying to get through so I tell her that the easy option is to get them taken out. She doesn't want to do it but she agrees to doing it, but only because she wants to get rid of the pain. I get her all set up and after she falls asleep I get started on the procedure. 

-After the procedure-

After I was finished with the procedure I lifted the chair back up and let Sarah wake up. After she woke up I helped her to the car and we headed home where I took care of her for a week while she recovered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! 

This imagine is for libbymillion sorry you had to wait such a long time! I promised you it would be up a long time ago but I never got to it.

Hopefully I can catch up on a lot of imagines today. I'm feeling a lot better, so hopefully I can start doing more imagines soon! I will be updating another imagine today. If you guys would like an imagine, Message me on here or on my main account Niallersgirl20 thanks! and Hope you like Sarah!

-NiallersGirl20