Imagine for killabarbie01

HARRY'S POV

Recently I've noticed my girlfriend Y/N flinching a lot when she eats and when she drinks something hot or cold. She knows that I'm a dentist, but why she hasn't told me I don't know. It hurts to know my own girlfriend isn't comfortable coming to me for help when she's in pain. I think I should try and coax her into letting me take a look since I have a home office made especially for her and the boys when they need me to look at their teeth.

Y/N'S POV

I noticed Harry looking at me for a good ten minutes, seeming really deep in thought. I hope he hasn't found out about my toothache. He knows I hate going to the dentist and that I'm afraid of them. I walked up to him and rested my hand on his cheek. "Babe what are you thinking about?" I asked him looking into his eyes. "Hun I know you have a toothache, why wouldn't you just tell me? Do you not trust me?" Harry asked, his voice cracking. I felt bad, but at the same time he should understand my fear. "Babe, you know I have a really bad fear of dentists, it's only natural that I wouldn't tell you. Please don't be upset" I said, wiping the lone tear that fell. "Please let me help you Y/N. I want to help you. You know I would never hurt you" Harry said, looking into my eyes. I nodded and leaned up to kiss hiss nose. He took my hand and lead me down to the home office and gestured for me to sit in the chair. I slowly lowered myself into the big chair and got settled. Harry placed a bib around my neck and lowered the chair back, turning on the light. As soon as  I was parallel to the ground,  Harry picked up the mirror and explorer and motioned for me to open my mouth. I hesitantly opened and the two tools invaded my mouth. It was extremely hard not to cringe as the tools ran across my teeth. My grip tightened on the armrests of the chair as the tools neared my problem tooth. I let out a yelp as the mirror accidentally tapped my bad teeth. Harry immediately  removed the tools and put the chair up. "Did that hurt love?" Harry asked me. I nodded and rubbed my sore jaw. "I'll take some x-rays and figure out what's wrong" Harry said, as he placed the plastic films in my mouth. Two minutes later he finished with the x-rays and pulled up the results on the office iPad. "Babe if you look here, there's a big black spot on this tooth, it is a cavity, but thankfully no need for a root canal or extraction. So don't worry." Harry said to me, showing me the x-rays. 

HARRY'S POV

After I showed Y/N the x-rays, I got up to get the tools I needed to fill her cavity. As soon as I gathered all the tools, I lowered the chair again and asked her to open again. She opened and I put a bit of topical anesthetic so that she won't feel as much discomfort when I had to administer the Novocaine. "Love this is just some gel that will numb you just a little so when I have to give you Novocaine you won't feel it as much" she nodded and opened her mouth. I rubbed the gel onto the gums around the tooth. After a few minutes Y/N tapped me on the shoulder to let me know that she was numb.  I then picked up the syringe of Novocaine and injected it into the tissue surrounding her bad tooth. I waited for the agent to kick in then I picked up the drill and mirror. "You're going to hear some noises, but don't panic or move because I don't want you to end up getting hurt" I told Y/N. She nodded and I took that as the go ahead to start cleaning out the cavity. I cleaned out all the decay and put in the amalgam filling then lifted the chair back up. "You're all done sweets" I said, taking the bib off from around her neck. "It tastes weird Harry" Y/N said, making a scrunched up face and I just laughed. We went back up to our room and cuddles for the night. Just me and the love of my life.