1D Dentist Imagine for @RealMadrid_10

This imagine is for @RealMadrid_10
----------------------------------------------
Jennifer's POV
I hear footsteps coming up to my room I knew that it was Liam and Louis. I try to act like i'm asleep because I dont wanna go to the dentist.

(L-Louis J-Jennifer)
L- Jennifer, come on u gotta get up. We gotta head out soon.
J- I don't wanna go though.
L- I don't care. Get up now.

I get up out of bed and hop into the shower. After my shower I get dressed and head downstairs. I get into the car with my two brothers. The ride to the office was quiet. We get there and I get out of the car. "Just go down to the room" Louis says. I head down to the room and sit in the blue/green chair in the middle of the room. Louis and Liam both come in. Louis puts on his gloves and mask and lowers the chair. He tells me to open my mouth and I do. He finds a cavity in one of back molars. "Jennifer, u have one cavity in one of ur back molars. And we need to fix it." I see him preparing the needle and the filling compound. He tells me to open my mouth again and he puts the needle into my mouth and starts filling up the cavity. Then Liam takes his place and starts cleaning my teeth. "Jennifer, i'm sorry to say this, but u need braces"