Imagine for 1Dloverjillian

HARRY'S POV

Today I'm taking my girlfriend Jillian into work with me. I'm a dentist and about a couple days ago, Jillian complained to me about a toothache and I promised that I would look at it for her.

"Babe time to go get your tooth looked at" I said, walking into our living room where Jillian was watching tv. 

"Okay babe, just let me go brush my teeth real quick and I'll be ready" she said, heading to our bathroom. 

Two minutes later she emerged from the bathroom and we were on our way to the dentist. Since she was my first appointment of the day, I was able to bring her back as soon as we got there. 

"Alright babe can you open up for me?" I politely asked. 

She opened and I quickly slipped the tools into her mouth. I immediately saw the problem and I don't understand how it could've happened. There was a pretty good sized cavity in one of her molars. Not to mention she had a lot of plaque buildup between her teeth. 

"Well babe, you have a nice sized cavity in one of your molars. Any reason why that could've happened?" I asked, trying to hide my frustration and disappointment, but failing miserably.

Jillian had her head hung low in shame, but I faintly heard her say that she hasn't been flossing. 

"You haven't been flossing?! Jillian do you have any idea how many issues that could cause? Thank goodness it's only one cavity, but seriously babe you need to floss. You not flossing is unacceptable." I said, while gathering the tools to do her filling. 

Soon after, I got to work on fixing her cavity, making sure very now and then that she's doing okay. 

"Alright babe, you're all done" I said, lifting the chair. "But just so you know, as soon as we get home, I'm teaching you how to floss your teeth and you will floss them in front of me every day until I believe I can trust you. " I told her, while removing the bib from around her neck. 

"I understand babe and I'm sorry for not taking care of my teeth like I should. I'll try harder from now on." She said.