Dentist Imagine for @1D_storylover

Adele's POV 

UGG! my back tooth has been hurting me a lot lately. i'm hoping my mom doesn't find out, otherwise she'll make me go to the dentist. I hear her call my name down for dinner. "Adele, come down for dinner" "Coming." I shout back. I go downstairs and sit down at the table. 

(M-mom, Y-You)

M- Adele, I know u have a bad tooth. Which is why im bringing you to the dentist tomorrow and ur not going to argue with me. 

Y- Fine.

*The Next Morning* 

M-Adele, wake up now we gotta get going. 

I get out of bed and get dressed. I go downstairs and I get into the car with my mom and we drive off. We get to the office and head inside. They bring me back right away and I sit in the chair. Harry (my dentist) comes in and tells me to open up wide. He tells me that he's going to extract the tooth rather than just fill it. He sets the Laughing Gas nub on my nose and tells me to take deep breathes in and out. He brings the needle from back around and numbs up the area. He lets that sit for about 5 minutes and starts to take the tooth out. In less that 10 minutes he has the tooth out and takes the nub off of my nose znd puts the chair in the up right position. I get up and walk out to my mom in the waiting room. We head home and I just fall asleep for the rest of the day.