Imagine for @singingchoirfreak

Harry's POV

I just finished on my last appointment for the day when my assistant paged me. "Dr. Styles your mom is on the phone" she told me. I quickly picked up the reciever and pressed the answer button.

                    Phone Call: H-Harry  HM-Harry's Mom

H- Hey mom what's up?

HM- I was wondering if you were busy or had any plans for the rest of the day

H- Nope. Just had my final appointment for the day

HM- Well I was hoping I could bring Molly in for a cleaning since she hasn't been to the dentist in almost a year

H- WHAT?! Okay you can bring her in now

HM- Okay we're in the parking lot, be in in a few

H- Okay bye mom

HM- Bye

                                       End of phone call

A few minutes later my mom came into the office dragging my 15 year old sister Molly behind her. Molly was looking a little scared, I don't know why. "Hey Molly I'm just gonna talk to mom so you can head back to room 2" I said to her. She shakily nodded and made her way back to the exam room. "What's up with her?" I asked my mom. "At her last dentist appointment, they did something that freaked her out and now she's terrified of going to the dentist. I nodded "well I'm going to go do her cleaning so we'll see you in a bit" I said to her and she nodded while going to sit in one of the waiting room chairs. I walked back to the room I had Molly go to and walked in. "Hey so all I'm gonna do is give you a cleaning and check for cavities and that's it, okay?" She nodded and I wheeled over to her chair. "I'm just going to lean you back, nothing to worry about" I said while picking up the mirror and explorer off the tray of tools. As soon as her chair was parallel to the ground, I held the tools over her mouth as I sign for her to open. She shook her head and put her hand over her mouth. "Kitten please open your mouth, I promise it won't hurt" I pleaded with her. After a moment of consideration, Molly hesitantly opened her mouth and I inserted my tools. I started looking around and everything looked good. "Kitten you are doing so well I am so proud of you" I said as I finished up. Now just to brush her teeth, but I don't know how she'll react because some people associate the sound of the toothbrush as the drill. I turned it on and brought it over to her mouth. Surprisingly she opened her mouth and I brought the hanndpiece into her mouth, "You are doing such a good job" I told her as I continued to polish her teeth. A few minutes later I was finished and I took the brush out of her mouth. "I'm so proud of you, you did so well" I told her. She got up from the chair and I walked her back out to the waiting room. "She's all good, no cavities and they look healthy" I told my mom. She thanked me and they walked out of my dental office.

I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG GUYS!!!!