Imagine for 1D_storylover

Liam's POV

I wake up and I look at the clock "Oh shit!" I said, I'm really late to work. There's no way I'll make it in time for my first appointment. I pick up my phone and called the receprionist.

L- Liam R- Receptionist

R- Dr. Payne's office

L- Hey Paula it's Liam

R- Oh Dr. Payne, where are you?

L- I woke up late, but I won't be able to make it in time for the beggining of my first appointment

R- Okay, would you like me to call in Dr. Jessel until you arrive?

L- Yes please

R- Alright will do

L- Thank you bye

Now I have to get ready so I can at least be there for the second half of the appointment. The thing with Dr. Jessel is that he isn't very good at making a patient feel comfortable. I just hope nothing bad happens to them.

Adele's POV

I pulled up to the office and walked inside. "Hello Paula!" I said greeting the receptionist. "Oh hello Adele, Dr. Payne informed me that he that he is running late this morning." "Oh okay, so should I just wait for him to come then?" I asked. "Oh no need for that, he had another dentist come to fill in for him. I know you're not very comfortable with dentists, but I promise you that Dr. Jessel is a very good dentist." I nodded. I don't care if he's good, I want him to be nice. I like dentists with people skills. Just then a man in his early 40's came out and called me back and I followed him to the furthest one back. I walked into the exam room and he closed the door behind me. "Sit" he said to me in a stern tone. I quickly sat down and he leaned the chair back. He then pried my mouth open and inserted a mouth prop instead of asking me to open my mouth. I was shaking because he was really scaring me. He started cleaning my teeth and it really hurt, I was crying and yelping and telling him to stop. He only told me to shut up. Ten minutes into the cleaning Dr. Payne bursts into the exam room.

Liam's POV
I burst into the exam room and saw Dr. Jessel hurting a patient. I quickly told him to leave and I finished the cleaning repeatedly apologizing. When I finished, I gave her a hug and she was off.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE