Imagine for @EllaMay14_18

Ella's POV

My mom came in this morning to wake me up, telling me I had to get a cleaning at the dentist. I hate the dentist. He's old and mean, one of those 'I don't care how you feel I'm here to make money' kind of dentists. Last time I went, I got really scared and he strapped me down to the chair and kept my mouth open. I don't want to go back there ever again, but I guess I'll have to. I went and brushed my teeth, but I felt a sharp pain when I went over one of my teeth. Oh no what if I have a cavity? No that can't be possible, I brush and floss every day. Well I guess it's time to go now.

DRIVING TO THE OFFICE

Mom told me that I have a new dentist now. Apparently he's supposed to be really nice. We got to the office a single tear rolled down my face. Thank goodness my mom didn't see. I'm really scared now especially after that tooth hurting earlier this morning. We walked into the waiting room and I was immediately called back by a tall man with black hair and tanned skin. This must be my new dentist. I follow him back to one of the exam rooms and I layed down on the chair. He pulled up my file on the computer then turned to me "hello I'm Dr. Malik, your new dentist, but you can call me Zayn." I nodded and he started setting up his tools. "Have you experienced any pain lately?" I nodded and told him about my tooth that was hurting this morning. He nodded and tilted the chair back and asked me to open. I hesitantly opened my mouth as he picked up the mirror and explorer. He started poking around in my mouth and cleaning my teeth. He then accidentally tapped my bad tooth and I let out a pained yelp and he quickly took the tools out of my mouth and asked if it hurt. I nodded and he said he wanted to take another look. I shook my head and turned away from him. "Love please let me look, I promise that I'm just going to use the mirror and nothing else." I sighed and opened my mouth again. Zayn looked around then took the mirror out and said the words that I didn't want to hear. "Ella I'm sorry, but you have a cavity." Then everything went black.

Zayn's POV

Ella just fainted right in front of me hen I told her that she had a cavity. I quickly got a cup of water and tried to wake her up. After about a minute she started waking up. I put the chair up and gave her the cup of water. "Small sips love" I told her. When she started looking a little better, I asked if she was ready to begin and she nodded. I leaned the chair back and and picked up the novocain. "Just a small pinch" I told her. She nodded and opened her mouth. I quickly injected the novocain and picked up the drill. She looked panicked so I gave her some headphones to block out he noise of the drill. I then fixed the cavity and put the cahir back up.

Ella's POV

Dr. Malik is really nice. I listened to some music while he fixed my cavity. I thanked him and went back out to my mom. I think I like going to the dentist now.