Imagine for @Mamasparkles

NIALL'S POV

Today me and the boys are going to the dentist to get a cleaning before tour. Thankfully none of us are afraid of the dentist so the appointment should run smoothly. 

AT THE OFFICE

Paul checked us all in and we were lead into an exam room soon after. A couple minutes later our usual hygienist, Sydney, came in. "Hey guys are we going in the usual order today?" She asked, setting up the tools. We all looked to Paul and he nodded so Liam got up and got into the chair considering he always goes first. 

LIAM'S POV

I got up and sat in the chair patiently waiting for Sydney to be ready to start. I soon felt the slight jolt as the chair leaned back.  "Alright Liam open up" Sydney instructed. I opened my mouth for her tools and sat patiently as she did her work. I noticed a slight frown on her face as she was checking my bite, but never said anything about it. 'Hopefully everything is alright with my teeth' I thought to myself.   Soon the chair was raised back up and I was given a clean bill of health. 

Nobody's POV

Sydney finished with all of the boys, but Niall because he needed a spare retainer for tour just in case someone ends up melting it again. Little did Liam know that Niall wasn't the only one being seen by the actual dentist...

Niall's POV 

After all the other boys were done, I got back in the chair and waited for our dentist, Dr. Byrd, to come in and fit my spare retainer. We heard a knock on the door and Dr. Byrd walked in. Before walking over to the chair I was in, she was pulled to the side by Sydney and I noticed a frown on her face. 'What is going on?' I though to myself because Sydney had frowned while cleaning Liam's teeth and now the dentist is frowning. "Alright Niall lets get this retainer on" Dr. Byrd said, putting on gloves. I opened my mouth so she could put the retainer, but not before hearing Louis whisper "I'm so glad I don't have to deal with a retainer" into Harry's ear. Harry nodded in agreement and Liam let out a little chuckle. "I don't think so boys" the dentist said.

DR. BYRD'S POV

Sydney had told me that there was something wrong with Liam's bite and a few of his teeth and I decided to take a look. "Liam can you come sit in the chair? I just want to double check something for Sydney" I said, motioning to the chair. Liam nervously got up and sat down in the chair, opening his mouth. I grabbed the mirror and started looking around his mouth. He had an underbite and a couple crooked back teeth. "So from what I'm seeing right now, you do have some crowding and a slight underbite." I said, raising the chair. 

LIAM'S POV

"So what will that mean then?" I ask the oral doctor, my nerves growing bigger and bigger. "It  means that you will have to have braces for at least 8 months" she said. I gulped nervously then  asked "so when will I have to get them?" "Right now"she said gathering up all the things she needed. An hour later, me and the boys walked out of the office with freshly cleaned teeth and me with my newly braced teeth.