Imagine for Thesilentcloud

LOUIS' POV

Today I have to go to the dentist and I HATE the dentist. Especially today because I have to get braces. Yup, you heard me correctly. BRACES. And to make matters worse, my own band mates are going to be doing the procedure. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Louis begrudgingly got out of bed and proceeded to get ready for the stressful day ahead of him. Not having much of an appetite do to his ever growing nerves, he just grabbed a banana to eat and drove over to the office of his fellow bandmates. 

NIALL'S POV

Louis coming in today to get his braces and I get to put them on...this ought to be fun (note the sarcasm). Knowing that he would be here soon, I asked Harry to set up all the tools and get the room ready. Yes, Harry works at the office too. He's my main hygienist. I hear the front door of the office open meaning that Louis just walked in. "Hey Louis! You you doing mate?" I said, dapping him as he entered the waiting room. "I'm doing good mate. Just ready to get this over with" Louis said.

LOUIS' POV

Well I lied. I'm not good. I am absolutely TERRIFIED, but I have no choice now. I just have to go through with it. Niall led me to the room we would be in and I slowly took a seat, gripping the arms of the dental chair as I felt it move back. "Open up Louis and I'm just going to take a look around" Niall said with a mirror and explorer hovering over me. Knowing that the worst was yet to come, I willingly opened my mouth for Niall's tools. The scraping and tapping of the explorer against my teeth set me a little on edge, but luckily it ended just as quickly as it began. But sadly that meant the actual procedure is starting soon. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry hand Niall some plastic thing. "Niall what's that?" I asked. "Its just to keep to keep your teeth dry so that the glue will adhere. Nothing too scary" Niall said putting it in my mouth. I can't say I enjoyed the feeling of my lips being stretched, but at least it's not pain. Then I see Niall coming at me with a needle. HA! He thought that was going in my mouth. Nice try,  but no. "Niall you better get that needle away from me" I said, moving my head way from his hand. "Louis mate chill, it's not even a needle. It's only to apply the glue. It's not even sharp." Niall said, showing me the syringe. It didn't look like it was going to prick me so I let him apply it to my teeth. That stuff was coldddddddd. Next, Niall applied the brackets which wasn't bad at all. I don't know why I was so worried about this procedure. 

HARRY'S POV

After Niall applied the brackets to Louis' teeth, he motioned for me to sit next to him. Putting in wires is the worst part of getting the braces put on, so we didn't want Louis pushing Niall's hands away in the case that he gets uncomfortable. "Louis I'm just gonna hold your hands for this part" I said attempting to pick up his hands. "Why do you need to hold my hands?" He asked pulling his hands away. This is gonna be harder than I thought. After a couple minutes, I was able to convince Louis to let me hold his hands while Niall applied the wires. Everything was going well and then I suddenly felt a steel grip on my hands. Looking up at Louis' face, there were a few tears running down it. "Shhh Louis you're okay. Just hold on you're almost done" I said, trying my best to comfort him. 

LOUIS' POV

Thank goodness that's over! The wire part was the worst part. I CRIED and I'm supposed to be the one setting the example for my younger bandmates. But I'm just ready to leave. Niall went over how to take care of them and we scheduled an appointment for my first tightening. Just great...

                                                                                   THE END