Imagine for RealMadrid_10

JENNIFER'S POV

Uh today I have to go to the dentist, Zayn is making me because I haven't gone in two years. I know it sounds like a lot but they really scare me so I don't like going. I'm more afraid of them finding something wrong than just getting a cleaning but isn't everybody? Gotta go now, Zayn's calling me down.

AT THE OFFICE

We walk in and I go to sit in one of the chairs in the waiting room. I'm shaking out of pure fear and nervousness. Zayn comes and sits next to me and tells me everything will be okay. Just then, my name is called so I go back into the exam room. I say hi to my dentists Harry and Louis and we get started on the cleaning. Everything is going well until they hit a tooth that really hurt. I yelled in pain and shut my mouth. "Sorry Jen, but it looks like you have a cavity." Louis says looking at me. I start to shake and hyperventilate. I don't want to get my tooth fixed. They call Zayn in and he calms me down. He then sits on the chair with me. They start to tilt the chair back. "N n n no" I say while trying to sit up. Zayn holds me down while they clean out and fill the cavity all while I'm crying my eyes out. We finally finish and Zayn and I start to drive home and a fell asleep half way there.

My apologies if this is bad