Surprise party.

Its Matt, chris and nick's birthday and me and Alana are planning a surprise birthday party.

" okay, ill take them shopping and you set up the venu." I say to Alana and she nods. I hand her my card so she can buy all the decorations and pay the woman with the cakes.

" what if they get suspicious there buying a nice outfit." She asks.

" im telling them were going to dinner, but were not." I smile and she smiles back. She runs to her car and leaves before the boys get up. I go into the living room where they are opening there presents and i go sit by matt.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I cheer, i give them all a gift and their parents come into the room, their mom come in with waffles for each boy.

" i love you boys." She says and hands a waffle to each and they give their mom a kiss on her cheek.

After they open their presents and get dressed i take them out to the mall to get an outfit.

" why do we need new clothes." Matt whines and i smile. I drive to a parking spot and face them.

" you dont have to but anything i just wondered if you want to get some new clothes for dinner." I say and they shrug and get out the car. I run around the car to matt and hold his hand.

We walk around a couple shops and chris gets a new pair of shoes. Matt gets a bracelet and nick sees a new hoop for his nose. We go to the food court and i buy us all burgers.

When we get home, Matt and Chris decide to start a twitch stream for a little while.

"y/n you in here?" Matt asks and i shout yes to him. Im sat on the floor in-front of his mirror and im applying a little bit of blush. He comes over to me and whistles.

" stop." I whine and smile. I put my makeup away and get up and hug matt.

" you look beautiful." He says and i wave him off. He smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back.

" can you help me pick out an outfit." I asks and he nods. He chooses an white tee and a pair of beige cargos. He chooses some blue converse and i pick out some jewellery.

"Here, i think its fire." He says and i smile along with him. We get dressed and check on the others. Chris and Nick are sat in the living room sat on their phones and the triplets parents are starting the car. i give their dad the address and he pulls a thumbs up.

" come on guys." I say and we all get in the car. When we get near the venu i make the boys close their eyes. They obey and when we get there i cover matts eyes and lead him in and chris and Nick get lead in by their parents.

" 1...2...3 OPEN." I shout and they open there eyes and a smile immediately hits Matts face. All their friends and family are around and they run into the crowd.

" thank you y/n. I love you." Matt says and pulls me in for a hug. I kiss him and he smiles even bigger.

The boys enjoy their evening and i watch them have fun with their friends. Me and matt dance before getting something to eat.

" happy birthday Nick, Matt and chris" Alana shouts and we all cheer. I hug matt again and we stand and watch everyone have fun.

" happy birthday old man." I giggle and he smiles down at me.

" im not that old, i love you." He whines and i stand holding his arm.