Im scared.

Matts pov:

Ive just finished filming Fridays video with nick and Chris and i head back to my apartment to see y/n. When i open the door i dont see her in the living room but i hear crying.

" y/n?" I shout and i hear a gasp and the bathroom door unlocks and i cock and eyebrow. " hi honey." She says and i see here eyes are rimmed red. " whats wrong." I ask. She shakes her head and falls into my arms. She wraps her arms around my torso and i kiss her hair.

" whats going on." I ask, im scared something is really wrong. " dont be mad, come with me." She says and she pulls me into the bathroom and there is 3 pregnancy tests on the counter.

" you." I ask. " your pregnant." I ask. She nods her head and her eyes well up with tears and im so happy. I lift her up and almost kiss her lips off.

" are you not happy?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders. " im just scared." She says and i nod my head. " im sure you are but your going to be a great mom. You have lots of support to." I say and she smiles.

" your right. But i cant do it." She cries and i shake my head. " you can." I say and lift her onto the counter and hold her head in my hands. " i love you." I say and she nods and kisses me.

Shes pretty tired from finding out so she heads to bed early and i head out onto the balcony and call Chris.

" hey, is nick there?" I ask and he says he's asleep. " can you both be on the phone. I have news." I say and he says to give him a minute. When there both on the phone i suck in a breath and tell them.

" y/n's pregnant. Im going to be a dad." I say and they both gasp. " matt! Were so proud. Oh im so happy." Nick says and Chris congratulates me. " i havent told mom or dad so just keep it between you for now." I say and they agree.

Y/n's pov:

I havent fully fallen asleep so i hear matt on the phone with his brothers. " im going to be a dad." He chirps and it fills my heart. I know he's going to be a great dad. I can do this.