Small imagines :)

One

"Holy fuck." I curse and rest my head on the fridge door as i grab a bottle of water. " y/n whats wrong, are you okay? I can drive us to the hospital." Matt asks and grabs his keys from the table and comes over to me. He holds my waist and pulls me to him.

" no, its just really bad cramps." I say and he relaxes and kisses my head. " what are you doing in here?" He asks and i take a deep breath while a wave of pain hits. " i needed water." I whisper and he nods and starts walking me to our room.

" lets go back to bed, im tired." I say and start walking away but then i have the sudden urge to pee. I rush off to the bathroom and when im done i see matt laid in bed, fast asleep.

" can you help me get to sleep." I ask and he jolts awake and smiles. " course baby, lay down." He says and he wraps me up in a blanket and rests his arms over me and strokes my arm and my hair. " thank you." I say and he kisses my hair and i hear him fall asleep.

~two~

Im having the worst period cramps and matt is fast asleep. I sit up and rub my stomach. I decide to get some tablets and a heating pad.

" what are you doing." Mary Lou asks when i walk into the kitchen, i look at the clock and it says its 2:46 am. " really bad cramps." I say and grab a water and ask her if she has Advil.

" honey, sit down." She says and rubs my shoulders, she grabs me tablets and warms the kettle to fill a heating pad.

" thank you." I say and she smiles. I hold the pad to my stomach and sit until the wave of pain is gone and i can waddle back to bed.

" Are you okay, i can wait until your in bed?" She asks and i shake my head. I follow her upstairs and go to matts room. I shut the door and start to cry, the pain is so bad i sit on the edge of the bed and cry.

" baby, whats wrong? Come here." Matt asks and turns his bedside lamp on. He sees my teary eyes and pulls me onto his lap.

" my cramps are killing me." I cry out and he strokes my hair and holds the heating pad on my stomach and i wipe my tears away.

" are you hot? Or cold?" He asks and i say im hot. He pulls the covers down and rests an arm on my shoulder and then holds the heat pad to my stomach while i sleep. The pain meds kick in and i fall asleep, so does matt, but he covers me with the duvet when i start to shiver.