Tattoo

Requested by teddylupin123

Your wrapping a guys arm with cling film when the doorbell chimes and a group of people walk in. You don't recognise who it is until you look up and see matt at the front desk.

" ill do your tats in a minute." You say and then he sits in the waiting area.

"Alright you can take that off before you go to bed, and heres some cream to soothe it when you do so." I tell him and i ring him up on the till. He thanks me and i turn to matt and nick and Chris who turn to me.

" so y/n i really want three 3's on my knee."
He tells me and passes me an inspiration photo. I nod and take the phone and lead him to my chair. I lay him down and change my gloves and get all my equipment.

" does anyone else want a tattoo." I ask and they all have indecisive looks on their face.

" i just want to know for how long i will take and weather to not take anyone else today." I laugh and matt says he wants something. Chris sits down and refuses.

" ill put the stencils on." I tell him and he nods his head and pulls out his phone to distract himself.

" okay im going to draw a dot so you can get ready for the needle." I say and draw a dot on the stencil line. " are you okay?" I ask and he puts a thumbs up, " im good." He tells me.

I lay him back and start on his tattoo, after the first three we are an hour in. I go to the fridge at the front of the store and grab drinks and snacks.

" want a drink or a snack?" I ask and grab Chris and nick a Pepsi and matt takes a lemonade.

" alright lets finish this." I say and ink the other two threes. I add the cool gel after i wipe it clean. I wrap it up in cling film and he lays on another empty chair to relax.

" what do you want Matty?" I ask and he sits on the chair and his eyes light up. He explains that he wants a minimalistic youtube play button and under in small lettering "Sturniolo fam." He tells me and i smile at the kind gesture to his fans.

" okay what kind of lettering, i have these fancy ones or some thing a little simple and small." I tell him and pass him sheets with lettering examples.

" can i have the simple ones." He asks and i nod my head. I get him prepped and he lays on his stomach because he wants the tattoo on his calf.

" okay is the needle okay." I ask him and he puts a thumbs up. I ink the stencil and put some cooling gel on it.

" i feel a little faint." He whispers holding his hand over his forehead. I lay him down and place a pillow under his feet.

" can you wet this rag Chris, ill get some juice for his sugars." I ask Chris and he does so. I go to the fridge at the front of the store and he wets the rag. I place it on his head and lift his head up so he drinks the juice.

" feel better baby?" I ask him and he says he feels better and smiles. " im good." He says. I wrap his leg and he sits up slowly.

" ill ring you both up." I tell him and he nods.

" fifty for matt and seventy for nick, please." I tell them and they pay by card and head out the store.

" my shift finished an hour ago, im coming with you." I say and run to get my bag and then head out the store with them all. We get in the car and head to their house and play video games while matt lays down.