Surprise!

Requested by Eringibbons1

Its been 2 months and you havent seen matt at all. You were meant to go the month before but he went out of town for business. So you flying over to surprise him for valentines day. The best bit is he has no idea!

I get up early and get dressed for my flight. I wrap matts gift up and put it in my suitcase. I wait out on my porch for my uber and it soon arrives.

" where are you off to." The uber driver asks me.

" im going to surprise my boyfriend for valentines, i havent seen him in two months." I say and immediately start to smile. The uber driver puts a thumbs up and i smile back.

When we get to the airport i check my first bag in and carry my backpack to security and check my electronics in. I walk to my gate and get a text from matt.

' good morning baby, happy valentines!' He texts and i smile at my phone.

' good morning baby, im just about to go to bed' i lie and he dosent message back he just send a heart emoji.

" flight 124 to Boston is boarding now." The flight attendant informs the airport. I jump out my seat and get to the front of the line. I get to my seat and the flight sets off.

After about 8 hours the flight is announced to be landing soon. I put all my stuff in my backpack and wait for the plane to land.

"y/n I've missed you." Matt's mom chirps and brings me into a hug. She loads my suitcase into the trunk and gets me into the front seat.

" I've missed being here." I say and she takes my hand and smiles.

" he's missed you." She exclaims and i smile even bigger. We pull up to the house and matts mom gets my suitcase and opens me the door.

" Matt someone here for you." She shouts and i stand at the doorway nervously. He comes walking down with his eyes on his phone.

" yeah mom." He reply's. He dosent look up and i roll my eyes.

" hi matt." I say and he looks up confused. I smile bright and his face lights up. He is stood still in his track and he dosent move.

" well are you going to kiss me?" I say and he smiles. He runs towards me and lifts me up. I put my legs around him and kiss his cheek and all down his neck.

Nick and chris join us but me and matt don't move. I get down and look up at his lit up face. He kisses me and once he lets go i hug the rest of the family.

" i have your gift." I say and dig through my suitcase. He frowns.

" i didn't get anything because i didn't think id see you." He says and i wave him off.

" its fine, here." I say and give him the gift. Ince he opens it theres a red ransom shirt and a chocolate rose. He smiles and kisses me.

" I've missed you." He says and i give him my suitcase where he puts it in his room.

" you better have." I say and he smiles. He pulls me in for another hug and i smile into his chest.

" oh how I've waited so long for this." I cry out and he sits on his bed and i wrap myself around him.

Oh I've missed him!