Right infront of you.

~y/n's pov~

I drive to my best friend matts house and head straight up to his room. My crush Cameron just told me i wasn't good enough to be his girlfriend and it crushed me. My mascara tears up but i try to smudge it away in the mirror in the hallway.

" Matt, its me. Can i come in?" I ask and knock the door. He tells me to come in and i do and flop on his bed next to him.

~Matts pov~

When i hear its y/n my heart picks up and when i see shes crying my heart drops. " what happened?" I ask and she sniffs. I pass her a tissue and she wipes her tears away.

" Cameron just rejected me and told me im not good enough to be his girlfriend." She cries and i burn up. How can he say shes not good enough?

I pull her in for a hug and she weeps into my neck. " He must be blind." I reassure her and she laughs. " thank you." She says and i rub circles on her back.

She pulls back and i see her blond hair in a messy bun, but still looks amazing. Her blue eyes are staring right through to me and her lips are red and full from crying but it makes me want to kiss her so bad.

" do you think im good enough." She asks me and it takes me all of my patience to not spill my life long feelings on her. " He's not good enough for you. Your the best." I say and she smiles. I should tell her. Should i?

" wanna watch a movie? I need a distraction." She says and i nod. Im going to tell her.

" wait can i tell you something." I ask and she nods, she turns her head to me slightly and shes listening but is focusing on picking a movie on my computer.

" look at me. Its important." I say. She sits across from me, her legs crossed. " whats up Matty." She says and looks at me.

" i...i uh-...im in love with you." I say and she looks surprised but i see a flush on her face. " you what?" She asks. " i love you so much, Ive been in love with you since I've met you and to see you hate yourself over someone who dosent deserve you is hurting me. Your the most beautiful girl in the world and i really like you." I say and she looks confused and then breaks out into a smile.

" you do." She asks and i nod. " im sorry I've held it in for so long but i needed to tell you." I say and she kisses me, she leans against my chest and kisses me, running her hands through my scalp. She lays on my chest and i still rest my hands on her back and her arms are wrapped around my waist and shes holding me close. We fall silent.

" what do you like the most about me?" She asks and i blush and she kisses my forehead. " you kissing me." I reply and pull her back in by the neck and kisses me.

" i like you too." She says and i smile. " no one could ever compare to you." I say and she straddles my lap and kisses me, i pull her to my chest and she rests her head in the crook of my neck.

" when did you start to like me?" She asks me and i suck in a breath. " like the second day of knowing you." I rush and her head rushes up and she looks me dead in the eyes. " really?" She asks and i nod.

" why didn't you say anything." She asks me and it takes me a minute to realise i should have. She sits up and gets off me and sits against my headboard.

" why? Would you have liked me back." I ask and she nods faintly. Thats not good enough of an answer. " i thought you wouldn't want to be friends." I add and she shakes her head.

" but what about...Bailey?" She asks and i roll my eyes. My ex. " shes not you." I whisper and she looks me in the eyes and smiles.

" can i kiss you again." I ask and she nods and she straddles my lap again and i kiss her and i play with her hair while she lays on me.

" i like you so much matt." She whispers and i smile. " i love you." He replies.

" i want to see if this could go somewhere and i dont want to rush into anything so would you mind if i tell you...that...when im ready." She says and i fall silent and i can see her face twist into confusion. " yes." Is all i say and she kisses me and then she asks me so many embarrassing questions.

A/n: THIS IS SO BAD!!

But also check out ccamila_sofia new story its so good and shes posted the first teaser and more is to come and its rlly good!!!!! Tell me if you like this story bc i dont know if its that good!! :) SCHOOL WAS SO ANNOYING? How are you guys!!!!!!!????!